0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 25-Feb-02  @  12:03 AM   -   Caribbean Techno Hip Hop

sitarsong

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Intelligent Techno Caribbean HipHop (or ITCH) that is. Try to dance to the first minute and then try not to dance to the rest. The way I like it. Still having trouble mixing but it's far far better than the last track I put up. Comments welcom.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/28                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  08:29 PM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

knowa

Venison, Foul and Mutton, I guess; you know how those brits are about food. my demo expired but whoo doggie sitar, the Waves Ultramaximizer !? Could there be a more happy-to-know-you mastering plug-in?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/28                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

sitar

Thanks Knowa but I was joking. I'm loaded with mastering stuff. Izotope is dope.

Message 23/28                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  11:45 PM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

steve

Link?: Link

Value For Money.

I`ll have a lard pie please.

Message 24/28                 Date: 01-Mar-02  @  06:14 AM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

influx

FOUL? like..FOUL venison? ewwww.

I like the track as is

Message 25/28                 Date: 01-Mar-02  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

sitar

THANKS INFLUX...THE VOICE OF REASON AROUND HERE  

(Just trying to start a fight. Nobody ever fights in my threads. Makes me feel deprived)

Message 26/28                 Date: 07-Mar-02  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

dARKSTATe

Sounds good, I like it... though I gotta say I prefer it once it gets going about 1 minute or so in...

I can hear a version of this with some kind of spare, but mad vocal, in a re-mix stylee if you will...

AND GET SOME FINISHED VERSIONS OUT DAMNIT!!! So we can listen to it properly...  

Marc_D

Message 27/28                 Date: 07-Mar-02  @  04:06 PM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

sitarsong

Thanks Marc. Nothing to do today?   Yea it needs a wild rap artist for one thing. I might change out the bass for a dx bass or something too. Influx hates the bass, but it was the only thing that that I came up with that worked in the track in a time pinch. (But that's what I love about getting my tracks down in midi first whenever possible). If it ever gets finished, it'll still be on a techno cd and the beginning will make more sense in that context. I'll probably compose the ending of the track before it to transition into the beginning of this one. Then boom! Hip hop. I like the way it sneaks into the hip hop groove.

Message 28/28                 Date: 07-Mar-02  @  04:16 PM   -   RE: Caribean Techno Hip Hop

damballah

Influx? REASON? I thought that were someone else.

hey, what's this cc#7 for?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum