0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: formant promo ep now available

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 12-Aug-01  @  04:13 PM   -   formant promo ep now available

Formant

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

in case any of you guys dig prog house etc, i have made an ep i am sending out to labels available...

http://www.devoutartists.com/store.asp

i put up soundbites as well so you can hear it.

jamey

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/28                 Date: 18-Aug-01  @  02:56 PM   -   RE: formant promo ep now available

Formant

Link?: Link

man, k i am trying to upload a track.. it keeps dying on my.... NT error it says.

i am on dsl so it doesn't take long.

what shall i do? tried twice now?

also had to trim the beg & end of my songs to make em fit.. :-(

what about 1.8 megs?

jamey

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/28                 Date: 18-Aug-01  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: formant promo ep now available

xoxos

try encoding it lower. i've got a couple up at 12kbps, so so should you   then maybe a shorter seg.

you don't have any punctuation or spaces or stuff in the track name do you?

Message 23/28                 Date: 18-Aug-01  @  10:45 PM   -   RE: formant promo ep now available

Formant

hmmm worked (8 hours later)

first track up.

thanks for the assistance guys.

jamey

Message 24/28                 Date: 19-Aug-01  @  02:54 AM   -   RE: formant promo ep now available

xoxos

i really meant to say 'maybe a shorter seg. in hifi.'

my brain deaded.

Message 25/28                 Date: 20-Aug-01  @  03:49 AM   -   RE: formant promo ep now available

xoxos

perfect sorta stuff to put on when writing code.. and probably loop for a few hours (or until the 4th cup of coffee.) it's got that flow to it more than anything i danced to (whenever that was.)

are those cds from mp3s? if yes, am i permitted to try and swindle a disk out of you when it's longer? good luck with label shopping. code writing music ought to have been a genre by now.

Message 26/28                 Date: 20-Aug-01  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: formant promo ep now available

Formant

which cds?

on the devoutartists site we have this old comp produced in 98 and then my demo ep.

i don't have the comps anymore.

demo ep i have as many as i want. i can burn more.

i guess i could burn the comps too.

its funny i code for a living but don't listen to music while i do it (normally)

jamey

Message 27/28                 Date: 20-Aug-01  @  10:59 PM   -   RE: formant promo ep now available

xoxos

i can onyl write basic/html/povray scripts which are all pretty plodding.. all of which mean playing 'beyond the infinite beat' over and over again..

so the cds for sale are sent by you, burned by you, not by devout ala mp3.com's 'd.a.m.' discs?

Message 28/28                 Date: 22-Aug-01  @  12:05 AM   -   RE: formant promo ep now available

Formant

i haven't ever bothered to burn mp3s... not my own anyway :-)

just email me at formant@hotmail.com and i will get you sorted.

jamey

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum