0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: 100 Worst Britons

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 10-May-03  @  10:36 PM     Edit: 10-May-03  |  10:37 PM   -   100 Worst Britons

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Incredibly disappointing. The 100 Greatest Britons showed that the English TV viewers are at least interested in those who do great things... well... until The 100 Worst came on. The biggest national whinge ever :P

Thatcher was the only 'person' (using the word incredibly loosely) who really diserved to be remembered as a bad thing. Every one else were just figures of jealousy and targets of bitches. Aahh to be in England  

To my delight though, Pete Waterman was in there. "This man is responsible for many attrocities to humanity that should not be ignored... ...for which he needs to be punished". I had hoped that the evil bastard wouldn't go un-noticed.

Regards.

Steve.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/27                 Date: 13-May-03  @  11:12 AM   -   RE: 100 Worst Britons

dubmunkey

churchill wasn't popular til like 50 years after- his government got ousted after the war...its now in these times that he becomes a hero- the same will happen to blair, wont be til ages after that hes either rendered a tyrant or a hero- how nostalgia clouds judgement eh?

greg

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/27                 Date: 13-May-03  @  02:19 PM   -   RE: 100 Worst Britons

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

a bit like the TB303.

Message 23/27                 Date: 13-May-03  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: 100 Worst Britons

dARKSTATe

WHAAAAT?! No comment involving wanking, shagging or cumshots Jock?!!

You're slipping mate..  

Message 24/27                 Date: 14-May-03  @  10:27 AM   -   RE: 100 Worst Britons

Jock Munro

talking of cumshots. I got a written warning back in 1998 for entering a competition at work. We had just made live a new production system, and the company wanted to know what to call it. So they asked their staff for ideas, the best one would be the name of the new system. So I forwarded

"Customer User Management System for Heirachical Order Transactions", or CUMSHOT for short.

Cant believe they gave me a warning. Everyone else thought it was funny. Bah.

Message 25/27                 Date: 14-May-03  @  11:48 AM     Edit: 14-May-03  |  11:48 AM   -   RE: 100 Worst Britons

steve

lol, if anyone else had said that you'd think they were joking.

Message 26/27                 Date: 15-May-03  @  07:08 PM   -   RE: 100 Worst Britons

jp

yeah, the constitution was a nice bit of parchment...unless of course you were native american, black, non-christian, or poor. then it sucks.

seriously though, paperwork is there to validate the transaction, in this case, of america breaking off from its parent company, england.

i'm sure some people had good intentions...for their kids...but most good intentions have horible realities. take religon for example...a lot of those zealots think they're doing good...converting the heathens and all that. check out the book called, "The Lucifer Principle" by Howard Bloon (who not only has a degree in history, has done cancer research, but he also did the PR for Def Jam Recordings!!!). My favorite title for a chapter in this book is "Religous Indignation equals the Greed for Real Estate."

okay, that's my rant for today. I'm off to watch Hot or Not.

Message 27/27                 Date: 16-May-03  @  10:41 AM   -   RE: 100 Worst Britons

Jock Munro

Is that like the website ? I got 8.3 on there.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum