0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 23-Mar-03  @  02:09 PM   -   Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

Bastiaan

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Some of the Iraqis he interviewed on camera "told me they would commit suicide if American bombing didn't start. They were willing to see their homes demolished to gain their freedom from Saddam's bloody tyranny. They convinced me that Saddam was a monster the likes of which the world had not seen since Stalin and Hitler. He and his sons are sick sadists. Their tales of slow torture and killing made me ill, such as people put in a huge shredder for plastic products, feet first so they could hear their screams as bodies got chewed up from foot to head."

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20030321-023627-5923r

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/26                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  01:00 PM   -   RE: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

Def Z

Link?:  No link

Wow k - if you would care to read the name attached to the posts, you might find that your attention has been directed to the wrong person.

Beyond that - YOU are the f*cking c*unt if you think that you have people ALL figured out. I'm not sure that you will find anyone even quasi educated person who wouldn't agree that the CIA has been at the end of some of the other attrocities in the war. So take your know-it-all, judge everyone s*it and shove it up your *ss. F*ck off. Just like I don't believe alot of the stuff in the popular press, I am just as cynical of the unpopular press. I'm not gonna just swing from one extreme to the other just because someone provides me a few things to read. So kiss off asswipe.

"I just say it to show you that" these things because you clearly can't figure that out on your own.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/26                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  03:14 PM   -   RE: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

BJT

Selective humanitarianism or "flexible morality" that benefits the benefactor is an evil in itself. Two wrongs don't make a right!

Message 23/26                 Date: 25-Mar-03  @  01:10 AM   -   RE: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

man called clay

flexible morality~

a new term.

good> this one.

Message 24/26                 Date: 25-Mar-03  @  03:26 AM   -   RE: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

Jon

K, you HAVE got some MAJOR issues...did someone drop you on your head when you were little? Are you really short? Do you think the world is out to get you and yours?

Whoa, lay off the crack pipe and take a breath

Message 25/26                 Date: 25-Mar-03  @  04:42 AM   -   RE: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

influx

Link?: Link

phew!

lets fight more!

Message 26/26                 Date: 25-Mar-03  @  05:04 AM   -   RE: Iraqis don't WANT the war on Saddam

cheddar

Link?:  Link

and you Cheddar, yes YOU, you pantie fingering...

Same wave, different phase, hmmmm polarising nicely. Divide and rule

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum