0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 20-Mar-01  @  05:38 PM     Edit: 06-Apr-02  |  01:51 AM   -   Frostbyte has finally lost it !

Frostbyte

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

take two  

moonbeams from a larger lunacy

yes, i know, the title is hacked, sue me :p

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  05:24 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

milan

Link?: Link

baah! i just got a brain massage of the alien kind.

cool, now i feel even more fucked up.

did someone say Acid Junkies? heh, a friend of mine had to drag another firend of ours away from their gig, because he thought they might fuck up his brain too much if he heard them  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

knowa

frostbyte! what a cool wild sound. go on you ex-sesame-snapping-gym-queen. makes me wanna POE.

Message 23/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  07:32 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

frostbyte

Link?:  No link

poe all you want, just stay away from the cask of amontillado or you'll end up locked between the walls ;)

thx for listening

Message 24/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

knowa

you raven lunatic...I think I got it from sitar ;)

Message 25/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

Maarten

Link?: Link

Sorry to be so off-topic but I see you have an Xbase09 in your arsenal- could you enlighten me with your opinion on it, I just ran into one on a dutch synthforum and am considering...

Message 26/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  08:58 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

frostbyte

Link?:  No link

great box, love the kick and sequencer. i prefer the 808 for hats and snare. snare is more like a noise shot, but still very nice. immensely tweakable. and the sequencer is my main writting tool, real time tweaks. it's been away for a while now and i miss it sorely. prepare for mayhem when it's back.

been using trigger outs on the 808 since it's departure. trigger to gate of pro-one and used the p-1 seq. for pitch (giving the ability to use slide, wich seems to be by-passed when using both gate and cv, correct me someone if i'm wrong on this one )
but yeah, promise, you wont regret getting an xbase, i missssss my Lorraine !!!)

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum