0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: Trance Keys

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 24-Mar-00  @  02:33 AM   -   Trance Keys

nickdej

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Ok, Im trying to make a trance song at the moment, I have done the beat and have a few pads etc. The only problem is I dont know much about keys (ya know the cool ones which sort of sound like an organ like in Gatecrasher -discotech). Could somebody please tell me where I could find a few samples or maybe even software to produce these sounds!

Many thanks

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/24                 Date: 01-Jun-00  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: Trance Keys

no spell

that would be a compression technique

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/24                 Date: 03-Jun-00  @  06:28 PM   -   RE: Trance Keys

k

yeah... pumping drums etc... fast release, slow attack.. make your claps etc pump...

Message 23/24                 Date: 08-Jun-00  @  07:07 PM   -   RE: Trance Keys

dj

Yeah thats great guys but your on the wrong fucking site to be talking about chord progs for trance, this is the drum site.Hey, could you at least not talk about fucking trance and shite 'gatecrasher' organs.

Message 24/24                 Date: 09-Jun-00  @  05:37 AM   -   RE: Trance Keys

Jasper

sorry,

erm, I've got this drum groove, someone said that I need to sequent it? does this mean I'll have to use the midi on my hi-fi?

*snigger*

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum