0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: pop/house piano mulitisamples

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 05-May-04  @  02:40 PM   -   pop/house piano mulitisamples

dub-munkey

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

hi all,

im looking for recommendations on a decent piano mulitisample sample cd.

i already have some nice classic pianos...i have the miroslav collection plus a cd called modified pianos....and whilst the miroslav is great for that grand or classical sound im after a nice set which can be used in House music (i dont want that 80's italio sound- otherwise would buy me uncles M1) and other styles....basically im after the sort of piano peeps like the house of 909 use or the sort of sounds you find in stuff by subliminal etc....its definitly not exclusive to house music but im trying to make sure you know the type of piano im after....

they are full sounding but dont really sound classical in anyway...i hope you know the sort of sound i mean....i was looking at the zimmer collection but reckon they will again be more suited to classical styles....

btw i dont use software......

cheers

greg

ps- i can post an mp3 if need be

pps- am after a decent rhodes set too- was a bit dissapointed with the akai vintage keys i got recently....

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/23                 Date: 03-Aug-04  @  02:18 PM   -   RE: pop/house piano mulitisamples

greg

Link?: Link

ching chingching- chingchingching- ching chingching- chingchingching......that will be the sound of my next piano line then- mwahahahaha

greg

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/23                 Date: 03-Aug-04  @  05:52 PM   -   RE: pop/house piano mulitisamples

k

Link?:  Link

er... uhu huh uh hu huh... it's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder how i keep from goin' under... it's a great piano sound man

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 23/23                 Date: 04-Aug-04  @  09:56 AM   -   RE: pop/house piano mulitisamples

greg

Link?: Link

you know it.....and it is all about sound....

greg

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum