0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Listen to my 2 new songs

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 07-Feb-02  @  07:12 AM   -   Listen to my 2 new songs

EcstaticHigH

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hey everyone goto my website www.mp3.com/ecstatichigh and listen to my 2 new songs, Violet Light and Mind Factory.

Thanx for supporting me
Peace

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/23                 Date: 09-Feb-02  @  09:35 PM   -   RE: Listen to my 2 new songs

influx

now THERE is a proper review.

I might ad that kilo points out that things are boring after 2:00 or so?

99.9999999% of people wont even get that far, man. Its a very good idea to get in a LOT faster

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/23                 Date: 10-Feb-02  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Listen to my 2 new songs

k

I dont mean it in a negative way... the contents of the synth parts is good, but the structure of the backing & the drum parts working with the bass in the overall production don't support them.... it could be so much better & then the synth parts would shine better.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 23/23                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  12:17 AM   -   RE: Listen to my 2 new songs

robtronik

Link?:  No link

sounds no different from the Bedrock stuff coming out that is long and winding.

I am listening to Sahara Desert...its good from a deep trance perspective. A DJ could work this track.

Haven't listened to the others yet...

rob.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum