0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: Acid lines

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 05-Jun-00  @  07:29 PM   -   Acid lines

mathewam

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I need some help writing synth/basslines for acid trance/techno I'm not having any problems getting the sound I want its the patterns I'm having problems with
right now it's pretty much hit and miss I randomly step program my sequencer untill i hear somthing I like then tweak the slides accents fx etc. where i run into a problem is finding a complimentary line to go with it any tips on how to develop these patterns would be greatly apriciated. any help with getting good sounds would be nice I'm always open to new Ideas
my kit includes ensoniq asr-x yamaha cs1x and pc running cakewalk 5.0 thanx in advance
Andy

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/23                 Date: 01-Jul-00  @  09:47 PM   -   RE: Acid lines

andy

Thats our money too dude Thats what pisses me off Uncle sam could drink gasoline and piss on a bonfire for all I care but what pisses me off is he uses my hard earned money to do it.....I pay more for taxes than my car payment and rent combined it makes me sick our elections are a joke our politicians are crooks.We got it better than most but our wealth and prosperity as a country in built on corruption and sin. That foundation can't hold up but right now we are all so fat and happy that we don't want to rock the boat. tick tick tick tick tick tick ..................

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/23                 Date: 01-Jul-00  @  11:09 PM   -   RE: Acid lines

H

I wanna bore a hole in the stern and throw the flare gun into the deep.I can't wait for total anarchy I'M PREPARED.

Message 23/23                 Date: 02-Jul-00  @  11:22 AM   -   RE: Acid lines

papagarcia

At least you don't have a monarchy...

Papa Garcia (London)

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum