0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Digital mixers with FX and compressoin

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 09-Jul-00  @  04:40 PM   -   Digital mixers with FX and compression

mark

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'm in the market for a digi mixer. I need 8 channels but what if i buy more equpitment? (massive dilema)

The mixer needs to have built compressors on each channel and preffrebly FX as well, am i being unreasonable to ask for this? how much am i expecting to pay for a decent one? whats the meaning of life?

MAN I'M CONFUSED, somebody help

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/23                 Date: 23-Oct-00  @  09:17 PM   -   RE: Digital mixers with FX and compressoin

influx

Link?:  Link

you got it man. It should be here Friday.

Im gonna sell the case, too. I dont really need it right now. Need the analog card more and figure I should be able to get that amount by selling the case. Ill tell you the model, you look it up and find a price and we can go from there

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/23                 Date: 24-Oct-00  @  02:29 PM   -   RE: Digital mixers with FX and compressoin

99devils

Link?:  No link

I can't afford to buy it right now (and I'm not gigging), so go ahead and work your magic. I just want to know which case fits it for when I'm ready.

-Craig

Message 23/23                 Date: 24-Oct-00  @  06:13 PM   -   RE: Digital mixers with FX and compressoin

influx

Link?:  Link

you got it

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum