0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Hey boy...Hey superstarDJ...F**k OFF!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 11-Jan-00  @  12:28 PM   -   Hey boy...Hey superstarDJ...F**k OFF!

SB

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

What's with all the utter shite dance music just now?

I mean, there's always been shite in the charts but even 2unlimited were never as bad as the Venga boys & co. Is this music for toddlers? Who buys it?

It's not even new shite, it's badly recycled shite!

So fuck off William Orbit, fuck off Zoe Ball and someone answer that fucking phone and put us all out of our miseries!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/23                 Date: 10-Apr-00  @  04:01 AM   -   RE: Hey boy...Hey superstarDJ...F**k OFF!

ashley

i would love to make millions out of my music but i am stuck in my self indulgent electronic groove. it is good to learn from other people. call me old fashioned but making a video somewhere hot with pneumatic women in bikinis sound a lot more fun that trying to work out sys-ex messages. sorry if that upsets anyone!!
ashley

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/23                 Date: 17-Apr-00  @  10:04 AM   -   RE: Hey boy...Hey superstarDJ...F**k OFF!

neil_chambers

I reckon that if you took what sounds like a ground-breaking electronic masterpiece and remade it using crappy Soundblaster sounds you would probably find that it is a basic, catchy tune not unlike many of the bands people here are criticising. Add 5 years and it really starts to sound shit.

Its all pop music.

If you just wanna make music for your own enjoyment then you don't need to listen to Aqua. If you want to make a million then it is probably a good idea.

Message 23/23                 Date: 21-Apr-00  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: Hey boy...Hey superstarDJ...F**k OFF!

Divine_Radiance (rebirther)

Link?: Link

Still it's just SO annyoying..
Take Ahsleys story for example.. Those damn idits are making so much money.. for So little. Some stuff that Alice Dj Effiel 65 and all the other POP itids are making is good and cathcy. BUT the fact that the ponker's are all making one hit trax and then just keep going back to that one, IE: sounding the same, just prove's that they'r nout much for artist's and they'r all caught in the moeny. Hell give me an inspering Rebirth toon to listen to instead...

Still We'd all like to have a million or two, no?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum