0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: What kind of fluffy slippers?

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 08-Nov-02  @  02:12 PM   -   What kind of fluffy slippers?

Maarten

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Mine are these large-sized tigerpaws. They're nice 'n warm.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/22                 Date: 09-Nov-02  @  07:44 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

cheddar

Link?:  Link

no no no no dandelion wine for me

OK - So I am at a party last night, internet going 24/7, tunes are going down well, an old aquaintance turns out he can DJ wicked so I am free to get down with some heads, chat don't work on his machine so I am writing over the edge of the night dancetech got. No excuses just intro

I am larging it, not much dibble just the tunes and the crowd and loving it, L O V I N G I T. Now I start telling the room that what if we had a major idea right here, together, at the same time then maybe we could all be soft enough

to just get on a love thing on (nowt sweaty like) but a huge resonating mutual thing that lets us see that - it's fine, I love you, you love

me, no problem, just some people enjoying themselves together and knowing it is happening
at this time and just acknowledging 'on the spot'

It sort of floated, got better after half an hour of oldschool (oldskool?) hands in the air handbag (am:pm, sub sub and Ce Ce P) and blew up when Future Love Paradise came on.

Like I say - nothing dibble just a big love thing

have a nice night dancetech, and remember - it's never too late to just reach out and touch.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/22                 Date: 10-Nov-02  @  11:38 AM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

xoxos

Link?: Link

it's your job to be the witness.

magical hehe.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum