0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: go ahead...

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 21-Jan-02  @  10:54 PM   -   go ahead...

sitarsong

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

...break my day. Or that's the title of a new track I uploaded. It's got breaks. Sounds a bit Prodigy-esque in parts. Final mix was done in a flash cuz time was running out so give me a little slack. Comments appreciated. thanks.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/22                 Date: 24-Jan-02  @  12:07 AM   -   RE: go ahead...

sitar

I didn't use the horrid EMU thing which isn't horrid at all anyway. It's orange and it's beautiful. The bass, pad, the crash cymbol, a noise, and I think that is it is all Supernova just doin it's thing with my loving touch. The rest are drum samples I gathered, mangled a bit, and cut and paste together in Sonar.

Cool Influx. Let me do a remix this weekend. Probably by Sunday I'll have it done. How can I get it to you? Would a zip disk be usable. I'll email you from your profile right now. If for some reason you don't receive my email, email me from my profile at the top of the thread.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/22                 Date: 24-Jan-02  @  02:00 AM   -   RE: go ahead...

sitar

Matter of fact Xoxos, look at the icons to the right of DANCETECH. They match up very well with my XL-1. The orange on the XL-1 is a little shinier/metallic but it has black knobs just like the icons. "DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU WANT ANY MAIL REPLIES !!" under "Submit Message" sets it off nicely too. Max color coordination in the studio is the final frontier.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum