0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Mpc 2000 to replace yamaha rm1x?

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 10-Feb-00  @  09:07 PM   -   Mpc 2000 to replace yamaha rm1x?

syrusate

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Ok i use a yamaha rm1x as my main sequncer, but theres just some
stuff i dont like about it, and i also wanna see if im missing out on
anyhting. Someone told me that the akai mpc 2000 or xl,
would make a killer sequencer, not i thought the mpc was just a sampling drum machine, can it be used like a full blown sequencer? And would it kill the rm1x in terms of ease, live use and freedom for creativity? thanks

syrusate

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/22                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  05:56 PM   -   RE: Mpc 2000 to replace yamaha rm1x?

8life8

Link?:  No link

Hey it happens to the best of us  , now would anybody know if we can go itno the sofware setup and chance the MPC2000XL logo that pops up on power on ? I'd like to change that into "your the man", or "swing thouse balls" or "eat pussy" .. dunno something that just makes me smile everytime I turn it on :P

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/22                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  07:45 PM   -   RE: Mpc 2000 to replace yamaha rm1x?

Maarten

Link?: Link

You never smile while turning it on? I'd feel happier if I can get it to auto-play a sample somewhere in the context you mentioned :O

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum