0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Footie korner

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30

Original Message                 Date: 17-Oct-01  @  06:58 PM   -   Footie korner

k

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

well well... so.. west ham  ... thought we'd have a footie thread for adding the odd inane comments about superb performances & the like. heh heh...

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 181/300                 Date: 03-Sep-05  @  12:54 PM     Edit: 03-Sep-05  |  12:55 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

steve

Link?: Link

Liverpool are shit and will finish 5th behind Tottingham. FACT.

can't err wait to see Beckham in the holding midfield role today

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 182/300                 Date: 04-Sep-05  @  01:24 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

beds

boring match, but more impressed with our young team than with engerland.

good to see wales trying to play a short passing game, even if they relented to long ball for the last 20 minutes, stupid eriksson bringing on 3 subs towards the end showed us no respect and he could have had a 1-1 on his plate with england losing their shape.

thing is, how the hell are england gonna get far in the finals playing like that?

meanwhile, the natives are getting restless again

Message 183/300                 Date: 06-Sep-05  @  11:59 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

monkeybasket2001

thing is, how the hell are england gonna get far in the finals playing like that?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hehe, we wont- seriously dont know whats wrong-on paper they are a very good team- or at least should be...

greg

Message 184/300                 Date: 07-Sep-05  @  11:29 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

steve

supposedly our tactical genius of a manager is going to play 4-5-1 again with Owen (all five foot nine of him) as the lone striker and Rooney (our only genuinely outstanding player) on the left. What a cunt.

we don't have anything like as good a bunch of players as the media like to make out, but that twat Sven is making it far worse.

COME ON NORN IRON

Message 185/300                 Date: 07-Sep-05  @  11:35 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

monkeybasket2001

i rate wright-phillips, lampard, gerrard, rooney, ash cole and terry, the rest are good but i think its seeing those names together that instills a great confidence in me- then of course i watch them play....

greg

Message 186/300                 Date: 07-Sep-05  @  10:05 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

beds

indeed.

wales lost 1-0 to a penalty, still, they looked ok again, probably a bit better than saturday.

when are engerland gonna get rid of sven?

Message 187/300                 Date: 07-Sep-05  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

steve

when we find the money to pay off his massive contract I guess. what a cunt

Message 188/300                 Date: 07-Sep-05  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

steve

and while I'm at it - a few years back after we trounced Wycombe in the league, Lawrie Sanchez claimed that they were just as good as us, only we were better at defending and better at scoring goals than them.

that man just out-thought Sven Goran Eriksson

Message 189/300                 Date: 08-Sep-05  @  11:35 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

k

Link?:  Link

lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 190/300                 Date: 09-Sep-05  @  02:42 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

supposedly our tactical genius of a manager is going to play 4-5-1 again with Owen (all five foot nine of him) as the lone striker and Rooney (our only genuinely outstanding player) on the left. What a cunt.

was none of that 4-5-1 wingback malarky when i was a young'un

they played 4-4-2 all day and didnt wear shinguards or earings neither

bring back big tez butcher!

our mob 'tanned' norway 2-1 hahaha, 'mon kenny 'the new dalgleish' miller!

bring on (ahem) 2010!!!

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30

There are 300 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum