0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: the force is strong with this one

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Original Message                 Date: 06-May-03  @  12:28 AM   -   the force is strong with this one

steve

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

fat kid + star wars = greater than a sum of its parts.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 151/163                 Date: 24-May-03  @  06:11 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

xoxos

Link?: Link

jehovah-1 is not "god!"

does anyone else here know how powerful synthedit is becoming? new step-modulatable oscillators (pads forever, ooh...) a planetary harmonics oscillator (k?) feedback, fuck you guys. i made a piano.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 152/163                 Date: 24-May-03  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

GPC

Link?:  No link

I thought it was ok to talk about stupid shit in the lounge
people are always talking about stupid mindless nonsense in my lounge  

Ian

Message 153/163                 Date: 25-May-03  @  01:53 AM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

mcc

it's never okay .
but sometimes it's great.

Message 154/163                 Date: 25-May-03  @  12:53 PM     Edit: 25-May-03  |  01:36 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

Mick

I just got turned on to SynthEdit. Its a bit of a pain having to rearrange things in "panel edit". I got a really nice pulse mod thingy going with lots of modules (well lots for my first go round), then I go to panel edit and there are all my modules, about 20 of 'em, stacked on top of each other. There must be a better way. Of course RTFM might help, I only read a few bits.
Anyway, I sorted it out and uploaded it to DT. In the end its pretty basic but it was a good exercise; I have a new found respect for people who have to make choices regarding synth design and architecture.

Am I wrong to see it as a poor man's "Reactor"? What are the differences?

Message 155/163                 Date: 25-May-03  @  05:19 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

Zazza

Personally I like to categorise people in a way that will feed my insecurities...

Message 156/163                 Date: 25-May-03  @  06:35 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

d

yo, e, this thread isn't yet long enough for me to smugly note that I haven't posted in it :P

oops

Message 157/163                 Date: 25-May-03  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

d

btw, synthedit forum, mick  

Message 158/163                 Date: 25-May-03  @  06:37 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

d

look, I can be like mcc and not put all my thoughts in one

Message 159/163                 Date: 25-May-03  @  06:38 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

d

Message 160/163                 Date: 25-May-03  @  07:07 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

xoxos

difference is, synthedit is a synergetic exercise.. first of it's kind in this respect. i suggest subscribing to the list.. you're guaranteed at least 50 emails from me every day :p but if you don't you miss out on a lot of the goodies, ie. custom modules that people create (not 'ensembles,' but .seps that do things the included modules don't.)

and you can't give away reaktor for free :p

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

There are 163 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum