0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: the force is strong with this one

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Original Message                 Date: 06-May-03  @  12:28 AM   -   the force is strong with this one

steve

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

fat kid + star wars = greater than a sum of its parts.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 131/163                 Date: 13-May-03  @  09:10 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

Influx

Link?: Link

"mostly because I understood that my situation was of my making."

FUCKING BING

OF YOUR DOING.

Pongoid?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 132/163                 Date: 14-May-03  @  04:50 AM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

pict

Link?:  No link

I have experienced many extremely bad things in my life from first consciousness onwards inlcuding malnutrition.I've observed during my life that jamming any given interpretation of the truth down someones neck rarely gets the desired results,I'm very sceptical of the self proclaimed enlightened.If someone is fat due to simple gluttony being confronted with that basic fact is likely to make them defensive of their choice.It's far better to lead them to discover that truth for themselves by gentle example.Persuasion is better than force.

Message 133/163                 Date: 14-May-03  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

Pongoid

looks like I'm not the only one who keeps going on.....

Sure, of your own making because you didn't steal from or victimize others. How much of a choice is that?

Get it straight: I don't hate fat people, and I don't wish ill upon them, like that they should be punished in some way for being fat. I hate their being fat, and I REALLY hate the way so many people deny it, or displace the responsibilities.

Have any of you ever ridden for hours and hours and hundreds of miles on end on a greyhound bus next to a person who is so fat that they don't fit into their seat properly, and are leaning their fat up against you no matter how you try to move? How about an airplane? That shit is fucked up, and it's others having to accomodate selfish choices. It's not just the individual's having to bear the burden of the weight but others as well, and that is just completely unfair, discourteous, and inconsiderate, above and beyond unhealthy.

Now, you want I should just keep my mouth shut, and be happy and let that shit keep goin on ignored so the problems keep growing like they have to the point where the fuckin AMA is calling it a national epidemic? Like it's all some sort of disease? Some biological affliction? Bullshit.

Stop lyin to yourselves and each other about this. It's a problem that people can fix. It's not like it's cancer, or some kind of virus or genetic defect that doesn't exist in other parts of the world or some shit. The exceptions only support the rule.

Ape

Message 134/163                 Date: 14-May-03  @  07:34 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

xoxos

yeah, pict, but that's not right. perhaps every human being needs to become a 'programmer' before we can move onto the stage where we can exchange information at face value w/o having to disguise it and sweeten it.

being fat is about overconsumption. overconsumption is about, well, western social formatting.

no one's going to shut up until no one needs to raise their voice.

death to the controllers!

Message 135/163                 Date: 14-May-03  @  09:54 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

Yonce N Mild

how fat is fat ? Thats one of the major problems here, just because you arn't a freaking beanpole like most of the people on tv/movies dosn't mean your fat. what I think it is pitiful how some people seem to dedicate their lives to staying in shape just to look the way people on tv look. Nothing wrong with being healthy and training for sports or for fun but who fucking cares what other people think. I think thats just as sad as spending 75 bucks on a shirt just for the little logo on the pocket. It is also pitiful to sit around in front of the tv till you are so fucking fat that you can hardly function day to day. I grew up similar to influx I was a fat little geeky kid that constantly got picked on and beat up then when I hit about 16 I grew to about 6ft. I completely enjoyed tormenting all of the assholes that used to pick on me. I'm still a bigger guy (6ft2 220) but I am healthy I get to the gym 3 or 4 times a week and I mostly eat healthy.But I don't do it to look good or to not be fat I do it to keep my heart healthy and to feel better and have more energy (same reason I gave up smokes and hard drugs). I'll probably never lose the gut but as far as I'm concerned There are much more important things in life to pursue than the perfect body. If anyone wants to lecture or riddicule me for being overweight I am a big enough man mentally to let it roll off and I am a big enough man physically to bring some pain to anyone who wants to cross the line from joking to insulting.

Message 136/163                 Date: 14-May-03  @  09:56 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

Yonce N Mild

And by the way I don't think the first video was funny I felt horrible for that kid almost sick to my stomach. The edited version is funny though even though I feel like an asshole for laughing it is funny.

Message 137/163                 Date: 14-May-03  @  10:02 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

Influx

having a gut or slight love handles is not "fat" pure and simple

Message 138/163                 Date: 14-May-03  @  10:33 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

yonce

I agree but it seems alot of people don't the image portrayed in the media also says otherwise

Message 139/163                 Date: 14-May-03  @  11:04 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

influx

Link?:  Link

well the media can go screw themselves.

altho...the WORST part about it all is the FASHION side

especially when physically...unappealing people...females....wear those damn LOW CUT JEANS and then HALF SHIRTS?!?!?!?!

I mean wtf! no one should be MEAN to you about being overweight but...ya ought not be flappin it around, either. just looks WRONG, ladies

oh...theres only what...3 girls here? guess Im talkin to an empty room

Message 140/163                 Date: 22-May-03  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

http://waxy.org/random/html/star_wars_kid/

http://waxy.org/random/html/star_wars_kid/

it turns out he's from québec, and people raised 4000 US$ for him. sweet

influx wrote: "having a gut or slight love handles is not "fat" pure and simple "

makes my day  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

There are 163 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum