0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Footie korner

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30

Original Message                 Date: 17-Oct-01  @  06:58 PM   -   Footie korner

k

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

well well... so.. west ham  ... thought we'd have a footie thread for adding the odd inane comments about superb performances & the like. heh heh...

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 131/300                 Date: 04-Aug-03  @  12:06 AM     Edit: 04-Aug-03  |  12:07 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

BluStudio

Link?: Link

cant wait for the champions league proper to get started meself- sky's doing it now, so they are going to have every game showing interactive so you can flick to any game live

- its gonna be fuckin great, especially with all the british teams in it this year assuming the non seeds qualify past the knockouts which they should do no probs.

blu

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 132/300                 Date: 05-Aug-03  @  09:03 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

dARKSTATe

I'll be enjoying top notch Nationwide League action this season... C'mon you Hammers!!

Message 133/300                 Date: 09-Aug-03  @  01:14 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

beds

Link?:  Link

it's started. woohoo. blooooooooooooooooooooooobiii-iirds!!

i see the hammers aren't doing too well already. come on preston! teehee.

Message 134/300                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  09:48 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

beds

well cardiff have started off shite.

but COME ON WALES!!!!!!!! we got to beat those dirty fouling serbs tonight! i shall be in the pub drinking guiness.

Message 135/300                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  11:33 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

dARKSTATe

We're doin' ok.. though we could've done with more than a point against Sheffield..

Message 136/300                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  11:50 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

spot

who's showing the england game the night? is it sky or terrestrial, or should i just go outside and play hide and go myself cos your a wales fan?

Message 137/300                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  12:14 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

k

Link?:  No link

Footie - Oh well at least they have some shit now to fill the Tv slots so we don't have to watch 'Furniture Shops From Hell' or whatever

Message 138/300                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  12:38 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

spot

they showed "kebab houses from hell" once, jock was in almost every shot

Message 139/300                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  09:18 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

beds

"arseholes bastards Fucking s and pricks"

don't start

Message 140/300                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  09:39 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

spot

not fair, everytime i swear if ing blanks my ing ing bastard words out, ing fat dogs ing ing cock!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30

There are 300 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum