0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Bloody yanks

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Original Message                 Date: 15-Apr-03  @  02:51 PM   -   Bloody yanks

Jock Munro

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://english.aljazeera.net/topics/article.asp?cu_no=1&item_no=2292&version=1&template_id=277&parent_id=258

I know as individuals you are cool. But your government really are a bunch of cunts, and I wish I could be put in a ring with that Ronald Dumsfield. Looks like they wanna pick a fight with Syria now, are they mental or something ?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 121/131                 Date: 24-Apr-03  @  06:22 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

cheddar

nice

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 122/131                 Date: 24-Apr-03  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

99devils

Link?: Link

Put it this way Dave.. My band practices in this building with like 20 other bands.. Out of the 20 bands, I'd think maybe 3 aren't total shit and a complete waste of the plastic their CDs are burned on, BUT ALL OF THEM THINK THEY'RE GOOD!!!

-C

Message 123/131                 Date: 24-Apr-03  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

knowa

yeah I don't like 2001 either but not in the same way that I don't like No Doubt. there's no accounting for taste but there's wisdom in ridiculing crap.

Message 124/131                 Date: 24-Apr-03  @  06:03 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

influx

heh. right craig, I know. but...the fact of the matter is..theyre ALLOWED to think theyre good. no one tells people when they suck anymore! and people dont bother analysing their own efforts for the most part.

the new motto seems to be this:

"because I can I should and because I did it's good"

honestly! now...of course theres no real way to monitor this sort of thing, but Im talkin ideally here again. stupid innit

Message 125/131                 Date: 24-Apr-03  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

99devils

I understand perfectly what you are saying, and I agree with it, but at the same time I recognize the sheer total impossibility of it  

Message 126/131                 Date: 24-Apr-03  @  09:40 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

errata

Link?:  No link

I have this theory that all that crap is a direct result of feel good buddy parenting. Never tell your child they're bad! Support every attempt or you'll break their confidence?! Be there friend, not their guardian! Blah fuggin' blah!

e

Message 127/131                 Date: 24-Apr-03  @  09:59 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

influx

feel good EVERYTHING. even friends dont criticize anymore.

a society full of fucking yes-men. disgusting

Message 128/131                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  06:41 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

99devils

no  

Message 129/131                 Date: 25-Apr-03  @  06:52 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

influx

essackly

Message 130/131                 Date: 26-Apr-03  @  02:06 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

milan

i agree to dissagree  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

There are 131 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum