0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Who is the enemy

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Original Message                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  01:42 PM   -   Who is the enemy

cheddar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Really if the US is spending more on military than the rest of the world combined then ...who is the enemy?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 121/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  10:29 AM     Edit: 07-Nov-02  |  10:31 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

Link?:  No link

who said santa?

So, now the republicans have got the upper hand I guess things will pan out something like this:

US invades Iraq (with the UK holding the golf bag)

US installs puppet regime and promises massive aid which never actually appears.

Media reports 'Happy Iraquis' celebrating their liberation.

Puppet regime announces lucrative oil contracts with Haliburton et al.

Iraquis begin to find out they have been shafted.

Internal unrest grows.

Fundementalist Islamic Revolutionaries stage uprising.

Puppet regime calls for US help.

Iraqui military begin repressive crackdown.

Civil war ensues.

Cycle of violence continues for next few decades...

etc etc

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 122/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  11:05 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

repeat to fade...(of oil) then return to normal transmission - except for all the cross breeding between the whitest girls and the rich guys from the international air base (they really can ) defines a new enemy and has the fundamentalists keeping the killing a strictly civil war

Message 123/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  11:42 AM     Edit: 07-Nov-02  |  11:44 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

File?:  [image]

[image file]

The world's most powerful man:

'These are .. unnhh.. nightvisionerated errr.. spectagoggles right?'

Message 124/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  11:59 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

No idea but lids down on those yeah?

Message 125/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  01:22 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

File?:  [image]

[image file]

i see no lenses...

Message 126/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Maarten

Link?: Link

Goes to show... yet again. They probably sticked a picture of Saddam in a nuke lab to the insides of those lids.

Message 127/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  07:36 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

nomad

someone actually explained this one for me... if they're night vision goggles, to use them during the day you put lens caps on, and there's a pinhole in them that still allows you to see (with low light).

Message 128/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  07:53 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

uhhh.. u mean the US army can't afford 'dayvision' binoculars for the president?

So, if you want to use normal binoculars in the night you carry a searchlight yeah?

hahahaha, koff

Message 129/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

nomad

i dunno. if it were me, and i could get a single pair that did both, i sure as hell wouldn't carry around two separate ones. you know, convenience and all that.

Message 130/138                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

so what you're saying is that gw hadn't just forgotten to take the lens caps off?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

There are 138 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum