0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: akbum covers

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Original Message                 Date: 26-Oct-03  @  01:10 PM   -   akbum covers

Bedwyr

Link?:  Link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

ehehe

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 111/133                 Date: 29-Apr-06  @  02:25 PM   -   RE: akbum covers

beds

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

bah. i think i'll stop collecting these now coz some twat has already done it

buy the t-shirt

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 112/133                 Date: 29-Apr-06  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: akbum covers

milan

Heino!

heheh... he's a folk star in fermany, still looks like that (blond hair/glasses), except he's 60 now and on bottox

Message 113/133                 Date: 02-May-06  @  09:02 PM   -   RE: akbum covers

sitar

Holy crap! I check the forum after ages and someone revived this thread lol.

I just moved, re-installed Sonar and Reaktor and started my next track from hell. In fact I think that's what I'll call it.

How is everyone?

Message 114/133                 Date: 03-May-06  @  09:09 AM   -   RE: akbum covers

beds

hey sup sitar.

i'm eating some hummous and pita bread for breakfast. mm hmm.

Message 115/133                 Date: 03-May-06  @  11:33 AM   -   RE: akbum covers

k

heh, yo Sitar, how's life?... so y'moved eh?... good move?

(mmmm... pitta & humus)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 116/133                 Date: 03-May-06  @  03:11 PM     Edit: 03-May-06  |  03:48 PM   -   RE: akbum covers

sitar

hey beds...better than any breakfast steve's ever eaten.

hi k. yup a great move actually. landed a 1 bedroom apt on the upper east side of Manhattan for an unheard of $1100/month. They go for 3x that in this nabe. I've wanted to live back in this nabe for years now. Of course I can't afford to eat out or shop around here lol. my latest prize is a new Miele vacuum cleaner. the thing is awesome! you know how I love gear....

have a new girlfriend too. she's nothing next to the vacuum cleaner but heh. she's 30 years old. not bad for someone 52.  

but back to the vacuum cleaner...6 power settings, turbo attachment for plush carpets, quietest vacuum cleaner I've ever owned.....I can vacuum in the middle of the night without headphones and not disturb the neighbors. :P and most importantly....the salesman told me it's the best vacuum cleaner for trance

don't have my layla or midi hooked up and so no h/w synths plugged in. world of warcraft doesn't like layla. priorities you know. since last may 17th I've played the game for over 100 days total, 61 days and 14 hours at level 60 alone...and that's just on my main character. I have a few others. awesome game but it does keep me from doing just about anything else although I did manage to vacuum on Sunday

Message 117/133                 Date: 04-May-06  @  09:59 AM   -   RE: akbum covers

k

you dorty old man!!!!!... cradle snatchin eh!... tsk!

Miele eh.... jesus man, they are so quiet!!... in London, Miele is the brand of choice for the Kensington & Chelsea set... it goes with the 'chelsea tractor' 4X4.... Funny enuff me mum got a Miele recently and i was taking the piss out of her a bit until I tried it... she always had the same crappy old knackered vacuum cleaner for years and decided to splash out... It's called something like the Miele 'dog & cat hair' model, designed specialy for pet hair... anyways, it nearly sucked the fukkin carpet into the tube when I switched it on, lol... dead quiet man, a whisper.

yeah, us gearsluts just cant help it.... the gearslut bug does sadly tend to translate to home appliances... lol... especialy if you spent the early years spending every penny on studio gear and living with pots & pans with no handles and no furniture except a futon etc.. lol

I had a set of pots with no handles until last week (which was preceded by several other sets opf pans over the years... all with no handles)... i always wanted some decent cooking pots, and happened to be in the local general store picking up some camcorder tapes from the electrical floor when i spied a special offer while passing thru the kitchenware dept... so i went out last week and bought a set of ANALON pans (as used by Raymond LeBlanc in his cookery school apparently)... 120 quid for 5!!!.... I had to jump at it cos the 5 LTR boiling pot included in the set costs 65 quid alone!... anyways, they are guaranteed for life so i should still have handles in 10 years time, lol.. frying an egg now is whole new experience, lol  

heh... It's kinda cool getting new household gear.... you can apply the same loving gearlust to these items as to your latest synth, mic or pre-amp, lol.... especialy if you've been a gearslut for years andstudio kit doesnt quite have the holygrail factor it once did when you started out

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 118/133                 Date: 04-May-06  @  01:26 PM   -   RE: akbum covers

sitar

hehe. this girl likes me. who am I to tell her she can't have at me?

oh yea, I'm blown away by this vacuum cleaner...no pun intended even though you can use it to blow dust off radiator and hard to get places and then vacuum the dust that falls afterwards.

Grats on the pots with handles! Sometimes you need to treat yourself to cookware you won't burn your hands on.

I am anxious to get my hardware plugged in. I probably don't need to remind you that it was my first time stumbling across dancetech and reading your review that prompted me to get my Supernova, still a prized posession among my gear. Right now I'm using Reaktor and Arturios' Moog Modular. Have you had a chance to try that piece of s/w? That Moog is the bomb.

Hope all is well K. Oh and give your mum a big thumbs up from me. I'm glad she got herself a Miele. good for her!

Message 119/133                 Date: 04-May-06  @  02:03 PM   -   RE: akbum covers

sitar

then there's my new iron...Euro Pro Shark. I know it's not a top of the line item but it blows the bottom tier black and decker iron I had prior. This thing sprays out steam like nobody's business. I can shoot steam vertically to press clothes without taking them off the hanger. Of course I suffer from a shortage of hangers but that's another story of great interest to you all I am quite sure.

Message 120/133                 Date: 04-May-06  @  02:17 PM   -   RE: akbum covers

k

ok... lets stop this now... lol

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

There are 133 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum