0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Who is the enemy

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Original Message                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  01:42 PM   -   Who is the enemy

cheddar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Really if the US is spending more on military than the rest of the world combined then ...who is the enemy?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 111/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  03:49 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

Link?:  No link

"and I will have a snazzy comment or two for some dreadlocked shithead who lays the expectation on me."

lol!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 112/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  03:57 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

i tell you what made me laff my ass off one time - i was at speakers corner, and there was some knob there, a white boy dressed in all these eastern clothes with his regulation 'muslim' hat & 'Osama' beard etc who was ranting at people about how ALLAH was going to do this and that to them for their wickeness (etc etc blah blah)

I listened to this drivel and i recognised him - So I shouted out to him, "aww you man, last year you were here with ing dreadlocks ranting the same shit that 'JAH' would do to us!... What?... Now it's 'ALLAH' who's going to do it and you got a new uniform?.. off you loser"

The crowd laughed and he sort of huffily gathered his stepladder and walked off trying to look dignified

prat.

Message 113/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  04:02 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

and while were on the subject, that who rants on about Jesus outside the Natural History museam with a ficking megaphone!! - what a bastard!! he totaly ruins the vibe raving on with this bloody megaphone, I'm gonna go and give that bastard a good focking talking too next time i'm over there, smash thayt facking megaphone on the pavement - Every time i down that road he's there shouting and bawling and frightening the children

I mean hwo the hell can these loony's get away with it?.. cos it's about Jesus???... so facking what!.. it's disturbing the peace imo. What if I decided to rant with a megphone about satan! - i bet the old bill would cart me off!

heh heh - that'd be a laff actualy, who want's to come to speakers corner and have a laugh recruiting for the Church of Satan  

guffaw.

Message 114/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  04:14 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

Tell you what guys, Ill make you a deal...

If you ever find me on the streets begging, you adopt my attitude..

In return, if I find you on the streets I'll adopt yours?

deal?

Message 115/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

Link?:  Link

Influx pasted response to high times - oops

Message 116/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  10:30 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

Link?: Link

eh?

zazza...if youre in the streets and truly in need and have exercised other options I'll buy you some fuckin subway...

if I had more $$$ Id build a shelter. but I don't

hey Kilo..you familiar with the show "Jackass"

there was a guy on there...downtown LA (on a corner where some notorious fuck is always out preachin with his loudspeaker) spoutin off about the merits of SATAN

one guy CLOCKED him!!! just came up and socked him in the jaw!

so..its not ok if you talk about satan..even if you truly feel his power in your heart!

Message 117/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  10:31 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

Satan was cast down from heaven by an omnipotent being, you gotta feel for him...

Message 118/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  10:49 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

see? THE ORIGINAL OPPRESSED!!!!!!

poor fella

Message 119/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  11:36 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

oh me I dont REALLY worship Natas, makes me crease up when I see all those nice little kiddies doing their (supposedly) satan salutes at heaveymetal gigs.. chuckle - but it'd be good for a laugh!

I belong to 'The Church Of The Totaly Nonchalant God'

lol!

Message 120/138                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  11:51 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

xoxos

diddit.. we had this fake preach at the u of a preacher's mall.. pulled up a big van, opened the back and screamed "preacher, bob wants you!" ran up and dragged him in the van, drove him off for reorientation, begin 2 hour multimedia bob dobbs performance.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

There are 138 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum