0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: fcuking welsh

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 20-Sep-05  @  06:08 PM   -   fcuking welsh

beds

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

hehe just read this ... apparently blair isn't averse to some swearing at the taffs

As well as sex at No 10, there's profanity too. Price - a former BBC journalist - reveals that an angry Mr Blair shouted: "Fucking Welsh" when it looked like Labour might lose the first assembly election and said that he couldn't stand "fucking prelates". Mr Campbell was not shy of calling his boss a "dickhead" to his face.

[from the times]
Pass notes
No 6: THE F***ING WELSH

Esgusodwch fi?

You heard me, I said the f***ing Welsh. The Prime Minister said it and so can I.

Esgusodwch fi?

And thats another thing I cant stand about you people. You speak English behind our backs but when you come near us you start speaking in Welsh.

Esgusodwch fi?

As I was saying. Tony Blair allegedly shouted F****** Welsh when it looked as if Labour might lose the first Welsh Assembly elections, according to Lance Price, the former Labour spin-doctor. I never thought he had it in him.

Esgusodwch fi?

Dont pretend you cant understand me. Loquacious, immoral, stunted, bigoted, dark, ugly, pugnacious little trolls that was A.A. Gill, 1998. Of coursehe got savaged for that  by, guesswho, the Welsh  but he was spot on. Are you listening to me?

Esgusodwch fi?

Not forgetting Anne Robinson. She said that she would like to banish the Welsh into oblivion in Room 101: Ive never taken to them. What are they for? she said. No one in their right mind would go holidaying in Pwllheli, she said. You look the type to come from Pwllheli.

Esgusodwch fi?

But then the police spent £3,800 on an inquiry into her anti-Welsh comments. They assigned four officers to the case. Two of them even went to London, to interview Greg Dyke, the BBC Director-General. £3,800! Of our money. What is Wales, anyway? Ill tell you what it is  a unit of measurement, as in an area the size of Wales.

Esgusodwch fi?

Please, I beg of you, stop using that funny language. I cant take it any more. I admit it, I was traumatised by Ivor the Engine as a boy  but I can change. I have a terrible crush on Charlotte Church. Its agony. Anthony Hopkins is the greatest living British actor. Its all true. Just stop shutting me out.

F***ing English.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/39                 Date: 21-Sep-05  @  02:12 PM   -   RE: fcuking welsh

k

Link?:  Link

lol *cough*

yeah, and also you can always pop into macky-d's and get an empty family meal bag to use if you have central heating and no fireplace, but since the facelift she's not looking so bad, cos lets face it most of these young chicks drink so much & eat such shit food and are such slobs that they all have the bodies of 50 year olds anyways lol.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/39                 Date: 21-Sep-05  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: fcuking welsh

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

im just think at her age her legs are gonna look like a relief map of the andes....still there is always celeb value- some celebs aren't that great looking but would get a hard banging just as punishment for being a celeb...vorderman, kaplinski, etc etc
greg

Message 13/39                 Date: 21-Sep-05  @  02:16 PM   -   RE: fcuking welsh

monkeybasket2001

yeah, and also you can always pop into macky-d's and get an empty family meal bag t
>>>>>>>>>

hehe reminds me of the kfc analogy...

greg

Message 14/39                 Date: 21-Sep-05  @  02:34 PM   -   RE: fcuking welsh

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

Vorderman is a BABE, and I LOVE her.

That Kaplinsky is a bit of a stuck up cunt tho. Mind, it would be funny to see the look in her face as you wipe the duncan on her curtains after banging her up the shitter.

Message 15/39                 Date: 21-Sep-05  @  02:40 PM   -   RE: fcuking welsh

beds

vorderman's from rhyl or somewhere equally glamorous

Message 16/39                 Date: 21-Sep-05  @  02:58 PM   -   RE: fcuking welsh

Jock Munro

She' s still a minx. She looks like butter wouldnt melt in her mouth, but I bet my spunk would.

Message 17/39                 Date: 21-Sep-05  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: fcuking welsh

monkeybasket2001

oh totally- thats why she deserves a ramming, and vorderman could carry my remainders any day...

'two from the top and four from the bottom please carol'...

greg

Message 18/39                 Date: 21-Sep-05  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: fcuking welsh

Jock Munro

I wonder if she's ever been tempted to pose for one of the high street rhythm mags like Mayfair, Penthouse, or Mathmaticians Cunt Monthly.

Message 19/39                 Date: 22-Sep-05  @  10:35 PM     Edit: 22-Sep-05  |  11:47 PM   -   RE: fcuking welsh

Pongoid

Anne...well as long as she ain't got any salt amongst the ginger and the lights are down low enough I suppose I could let her get a taste of the nadger stew, course I reckon the old socket looks like a bit of boot-leather or pastrami by now. Mind I'll bet the starfish is nice and resilient if you can get past the odd 'roid lump. And yes I'm sure she's a nasty one with toys named Mbungo the Mandingo Madman, Skippy The Wonderhorse and Superfist (with a cape and all).

Vorderman? Goodness no. I'd lose my lunch berfore she got knickers mid-thigh.

And as for Kaplinsky, you KNOW that pooper is well worked indeed, like bungin a banger down a hallway. Personally I'd love to try to fracture her chin with my seam during a good tea-bagging.

Ahem....as you were, lads...

Ape

Message 20/39                 Date: 23-Sep-05  @  04:45 AM   -   RE: fcuking welsh

psylichon

impressive for a yank wouldn't yall say. i could never do that shit....

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 39 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum