0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 24-Dec-04  @  12:09 PM   -   Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Jock Munro

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Have a good one guys n girls.

I hope santa empties his sack for each and everyone of you !

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/69                 Date: 24-Dec-04  @  05:01 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

damballah

Link?: Link

and same to all of you sirs and madams (if there indeed be any)

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/69                 Date: 24-Dec-04  @  05:38 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

beds

there's milan, he's pretty much a girl.

Message 13/69                 Date: 24-Dec-04  @  07:32 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

milan

eat me, wont ya...

Message 14/69                 Date: 24-Dec-04  @  10:30 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

CydoniaCell

a merry one to all of you...

I got myself a Novation remote 25 for x-Mess

got my oldest boy a didgeridoo... now there's a fun instrument to listen to a beginner try to wrangle...

here's to you all

e

Message 15/69                 Date: 25-Dec-04  @  12:54 AM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

beds

lol mingus

i just got in from pub, la la la

Message 16/69                 Date: 25-Dec-04  @  03:02 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

milan

woohoo... i gave myself for xmas the biggest hangover i've had this year. in fact, me and a friend both had to leave our cars at the club and go home by cab, since we were in no state to walk, let alone drive  

last i remember being at a retro party, playing early techno / late 80's music... had a good time, or so people tell me

Message 17/69                 Date: 25-Dec-04  @  05:07 PM     Edit: 25-Dec-04  |  05:09 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

beds

excuse me while i sip on my champagne ...

<burp />

Message 18/69                 Date: 25-Dec-04  @  05:11 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

beds

oh, and while i'm at it .. i know i''m out in the sticks with only bbc 1, 2, itv and s4c, no channel 4 or 5 but ... why is there fuck all on telly?

Message 19/69                 Date: 26-Dec-04  @  01:24 AM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Jock Munro

xmas telly was shite across ALL channels mate, not just the terrestiral ones, we ended up putting on "Going to Town With One In The Brown". I'll let you guess what thats about !

Message 20/69                 Date: 26-Dec-04  @  06:10 AM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Optofonik (AKA_Mick_Rhyze_etc.)

I hope everyone is having the best of times regardless of why they may be celebrating round this time of year.

Speaking of Boxing Day, doesn't Syd-Hob begin on boxing day? Been doing a bit of reading on it lately and it sounds truly horror-show and not for the faint of heart, weak in spirit, or short of skill.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 69 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum