0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Electric or Petrol

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 28-May-03  @  09:42 AM   -   Electric or Petrol

Jock Munro

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I went out at the weekend and bought myself one of these ..

http://www.diy.com/bq/product/product.jhtml?PRODID=178425&paintCatId=&CATID=182706

May I say it was worth every single penny. Mowing the lawn is now leisure time, not chore time. No more electric cables to have to pull out the way, frigging around with extension leads..etc.. its truly liberating. I'd choose petrol over electric any day.

I cant wait until my lawn needs another cut. In fact if anyone wants me to do theirs then let me know.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/23                 Date: 28-May-03  @  08:05 PM   -   RE: Electric or Petrol

beds

Link?:  Link

hehe, you wanna watch what you wish for

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/23                 Date: 28-May-03  @  10:17 PM   -   RE: Electric or Petrol

k

Link?:  No link

lol! - well I'd like to see it 'Ultrasound' round my rizlas and not suck them up! - bastard Roboto chang!

Message 13/23                 Date: 28-May-03  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: Electric or Petrol

k

nah Jock... That's what you want!

http://www.online-sex-shop.co.uk/toys-men/deluxe-wanking-machine.html

Message 14/23                 Date: 28-May-03  @  10:20 PM   -   RE: Electric or Petrol

k

ing hell! - are you suppose to get your knob into that hole!!??... How??

Message 15/23                 Date: 28-May-03  @  10:20 PM   -   RE: Electric or Petrol

k

lol!!

Better than the Wife!!!

"I can't believe the erections I have time and time again with the deluxe automatic wanking machine. It gives me a better blow job than my partner, and she just loves watching me use it."

Harry, Oxford

Message 16/23                 Date: 29-May-03  @  09:00 AM   -   RE: Electric or Petrol

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

ha ha ha ha ! Perhaps his missus is like shagging the elephant mans hat, hence why he resorted to a machine.

I couldnt have robot lawn mowers, or vacuum cleaners. The lawn mower would get nicked within 2 seconds of putting it out on the front garden, and the vacuum cleaner thing is just stupid. Your just about to rinse one out over a copy of razzle when all of sudden this fucking robot thing rides over it and sucks the mag up. Bollocks to that.

Message 17/23                 Date: 29-May-03  @  11:22 AM   -   RE: Electric or Petrol

k

eeee... she had a twat like Gandalf's sleeve, an when she parted her legs it were like watching open heart surgery being performed in a carwash!  

Message 18/23                 Date: 29-May-03  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: Electric or Petrol

Jock Munro

bloooarghhh !

Message 19/23                 Date: 29-May-03  @  05:50 PM   -   RE: Electric or Petrol

Influx

dayamnnnnn!

Message 20/23                 Date: 29-May-03  @  06:27 PM   -   RE: Electric or Petrol

psylichon

oh my lord....!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum