0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Peter Gabriel

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 22-May-03  @  10:24 AM   -   Peter Gabriel

Jock Munro

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Went to see Peter Gabriel last night at Wembley Arena. Hats off to the geezer. Not a bad show at all. Shame the actual venue is a pile of shite.

I wish more artists would move out of these sort of venues, with crappy fold down seats, narrow aisles. No room to get up and dance, having to go out of the area to get a beer, not being able to surge the front of the stage. Not being able to smoke.

AND. I had to fucking leave before the end so I could get my last train out of london. How fucking sad is that. 11:30pm is the last train out of London down to Kent. What a fucking pile of shite. Its laughable. A major capital city and the fucking trains stop at 11:30pm, and even then I had to fucking get a taxi coz it didnt go all the way to my station.

No wonder people drink drive.

Anyway, Pete was good.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/28                 Date: 22-May-03  @  08:41 PM   -   RE: Peter Gabriel

xoxos

Link?: Link

"ron hubbard ron hubbard ron hubbard make contact"

give me a fucking break!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/28                 Date: 22-May-03  @  08:47 PM   -   RE: Peter Gabriel

errata

Link?:  No link

You and this scientology thing, man! geez

e

Message 13/28                 Date: 22-May-03  @  10:27 PM   -   RE: Peter Gabriel

d

nah, one of his songs sounds like it says that played backwards or something. there was a backtalking link in the threads here once upon a time.

Message 14/28                 Date: 22-May-03  @  11:06 PM   -   RE: Peter Gabriel

cheddar

Link?:  Link

im sure i saw myself there

but eht sledge hammer vidoe - i could really make contact with mtv there

Message 15/28                 Date: 23-May-03  @  12:36 AM   -   RE: Peter Gabriel

pict

L Ron Hoover

Message 16/28                 Date: 23-May-03  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: Peter Gabriel

xoxos

i guess you won't believe me until you hear it for yourself then.

Message 17/28                 Date: 24-May-03  @  10:03 AM   -   RE: Peter Gabriel

mcc>

i'd be very interested in anything you have to
share about peter gabriel that might help
better understand this great person.
i always like to know about "the other side" of
a person which exists in all of us....as you
must well-know xoxos.
bring us the light brother.

Message 18/28                 Date: 24-May-03  @  03:58 PM   -   RE: Peter Gabriel

k

heh - I was in the mosh pit at the Dandy Warhols last night as it goes - nice and sweaty - yum! - they were ing tedious tho frankly after a while, it just went on too long, and half of it was music to slit your wrists to. They were a bit 'poncy' and the drummer played the same f*ckin beat to every song it seemed, although I was well pissed so I might be mistaken... Oh well, so it goes, I don't really know them that well so I wasn't expecting that many drivelling slow numbers, but for the 'fans' I guess a 2 hour show was good value.

Message 19/28                 Date: 24-May-03  @  06:02 PM   -   RE: Peter Gabriel

Mick

"the drummer played the same f*ckin beat to every song"

More than one drummer has made a million off of that.

Message 20/28                 Date: 24-May-03  @  06:06 PM   -   RE: Peter Gabriel

xoxos

use the link, luke.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum