0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: No Wonder The Sea Is Salty.........

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 21-May-03  @  09:47 AM   -   No Wonder The Sea Is Salty.........

Mega Hurtz

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

cough.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/24                 Date: 22-May-03  @  08:44 AM   -   RE: No Wonder The Sea Is Salty.........

sox

Link?:  Link

That is his johnson. Sharks do it like mammals(just like on the Discovery Channel..lol)

sox

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/24                 Date: 22-May-03  @  09:59 AM   -   RE: No Wonder The Sea Is Salty.........

Influx

Link?: Link

whale shark, eh?

my bad

Message 13/24                 Date: 22-May-03  @  10:18 AM   -   RE: No Wonder The Sea Is Salty.........

Jock Munro

aye, thats a whale shark alright. Did anyone ever see the photo of a diver swimming along, completely oblivious to a whale shark swimming behind him feeding ? facking brilliant photo. Wish I could find it on the net somewhere.

Message 14/24                 Date: 22-May-03  @  02:12 PM   -   RE: No Wonder The Sea Is Salty.........

Broken Silence

heh in jackass when they stuffed their undies with shrimp and went into a pool of whalesharks...

traumatizing

Message 15/24                 Date: 22-May-03  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: No Wonder The Sea Is Salty.........

Maarten

Too bad whalesharks travel alone BS... ;)

Message 16/24                 Date: 22-May-03  @  03:54 PM   -   RE: No Wonder The Sea Is Salty.........

Mega Hurtz

Yea but whale sharks aren't harmful to humans. They are filter feeders and have no teeth.

Message 17/24                 Date: 22-May-03  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: No Wonder The Sea Is Salty.........

Influx

surprise surprise!

we have a load of marine biologists onboard!

Message 18/24                 Date: 22-May-03  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: No Wonder The Sea Is Salty.........

psylichon

I was waiting for the photoshop dorks to debunk this one.

Message 19/24                 Date: 22-May-03  @  08:28 PM   -   RE: No Wonder The Sea Is Salty.........

xoxos

looks a bit circumcised?

yeah, sad. a last, futile erection in the face of imminent doom. i guess it'd be funny if you didn't know that that's what happens.

Message 20/24                 Date: 22-May-03  @  09:11 PM   -   RE: No Wonder The Sea Is Salty.........

Pongoid

Sox, indeed you are right. I guess this was only discovered in 1995. I studied sharks before that, so may data is a bit antiquated. Neat creatures. Apparently a female whale shark is capable of gestating over 300 pups all born alive. Amazing. Well I guess that takes a little work to make a litter like that. Glad I always spit when it comes to sea-water.

Ape

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum