0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: XOXOS' Fame

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 06-May-03  @  04:43 PM   -   XOXOS' Fame

Bastiaan

Link?:  Link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

They even write about our fellow dt-er in Holland.....hehehe...

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/26                 Date: 07-May-03  @  08:33 AM   -   RE: XOXOS' Fame

man called clay

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

xoxos...can you provide a sample mp3 of your machine at dt....you know....4 to ten patterns of xoxos' fave machine bits? for us dummies with macs which can't get this fine-looking bit of invention you've created?
i'd love to get a chunk to play with.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/26                 Date: 07-May-03  @  09:08 AM     Edit: 07-May-03  |  01:35 PM   -   RE: XOXOS' Fame

Bastiaan

Link?: Link

Translation:

Xoxos created a collection of VST's that each can be used to create specific drumsounds: Bitch, Blaster, Utipia, ECS, Clanger and Clapmachine. The most interesting of them are: Blaster, with wich you can make superb electonic snare and percussion sounds and ECS, what effortlessly generates a whole lot of magnificent handclaps. Both sport a comfortable, well laid out interface. You could use em 'live', but the results can as easily be used as samplefodder to expand you drumkits with some fresh sounds.

The article also mentions some bloke 'Jock M.' who's a fat cunt.

Message 13/26                 Date: 07-May-03  @  12:32 PM   -   RE: XOXOS' Fame

d't-massif

it's not just us that love him then?

Message 14/26                 Date: 07-May-03  @  06:15 PM   -   RE: XOXOS' Fame

k

heh heh - gooowaaan xoxos son! - alot of xoxos's excelent plugs are in the FILES section - um... somewhere  

Message 15/26                 Date: 07-May-03  @  06:17 PM   -   RE: XOXOS' Fame

k

yeah - do a name search for 'xoxos' or load the CLASS: 'plugin - vsti app'

Message 16/26                 Date: 07-May-03  @  07:18 PM   -   RE: XOXOS' Fame

xoxos

you can't run vsti, clay? download some freeware already :p

oiliver.. money? *ptfft* besides, that guy's jsut trying to get as many plugs bundled with his hardware module as he can so he can say 'comes with 10,000 plugs.' there are some other guys on the synthedit list who are working on cheaper units.. nice little 640x480 touchscreen hardware thingy..  

ta, bas! i forgive you for the euros.

the singer's gonna sing soon... i will be massively admired by all, even more..

Message 17/26                 Date: 07-May-03  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: XOXOS' Fame

Bastiaan

Hey Xoxos, if maarten isn't picking up this copy of that mag I'll send it to ya...you can put it 'casually' on the coffee table to impress folks that might pop up for a cuppa.

No, really I will...just mail me your home address. I lost it.

Message 18/26                 Date: 07-May-03  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: XOXOS' Fame

k

shouldn't this be in the MUSIC TECH forum!!  

Message 19/26                 Date: 07-May-03  @  10:15 PM   -   RE: XOXOS' Fame

influx

nah! plugins forum damnit!

hey congrats xoxos. no matter what at the end of the day its nice to have people notice you did something

good on ya

Message 20/26                 Date: 07-May-03  @  10:45 PM   -   RE: XOXOS' Fame

Maarten

Well, if you don't answer my e-mail I won't be picking it up I guess :P
Although I'd rather you send it to him if he wants it seeing it has more value on his side-table than mine.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum