0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Bloody yanks

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

Original Message                 Date: 15-Apr-03  @  02:51 PM   -   Bloody yanks

Jock Munro

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://english.aljazeera.net/topics/article.asp?cu_no=1&item_no=2292&version=1&template_id=277&parent_id=258

I know as individuals you are cool. But your government really are a bunch of cunts, and I wish I could be put in a ring with that Ronald Dumsfield. Looks like they wanna pick a fight with Syria now, are they mental or something ?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/131                 Date: 16-Apr-03  @  03:43 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

broken tampon  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/131                 Date: 16-Apr-03  @  07:16 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

man called clay

Link?:  No link

can't wait for this kitty kelley book on the bushes. she's so great. i hope she's writing fast.

Message 13/131                 Date: 16-Apr-03  @  08:24 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Filthy McNasty

Hmmmmmmmm. Neo Conservatives.

Message 14/131                 Date: 16-Apr-03  @  10:51 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

cheddar

bloody yanks hmmm

Message 15/131                 Date: 16-Apr-03  @  10:56 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Bastiaan

If the yanks are truely bloody a tampon is exactly what they need..isn't it?

Message 16/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  08:06 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Home office

Keep in mind people, they flew a plane into the
PENTAGON!!!. That's Rummies home office. I don't like Bush or his administration, but consider this. They attacked the central military headquaters of of the most powerful country in the world. Would you run up to an armed police officer on the street and try to wrestle the gun out of his hand. Bang your dead! Russia never even tried a stunt like that! I consider this worse than the trade towers, because it is an act of war. Now granted bombing half the planet may not be the best response but how does a country with a HUGE military deal with such an attack. Americas foreign policy is built on muscle not diplomacy. Bush seems bent on sending a message to all would be terrorists. No matter what the cost. Diplomacy takes years, bombing takes weeks. No matter what really happened chances are the truth will be sqaushed and buried so deep the world will never get the whole story until long after were all dead. If all the conspiracy theories I have read are true Bush and his administration should all be tried for war crimes and executed. If all the right wingers are right, and countries like Russia, France, Germany and Syria are selling weapons, night goggles, ect. to Americas enemies then we still have a huge problem. Either way the world is really screwed up. There are no winners here. Did anybody see the boy in the hospital who had both arms blown off waving his stubs to his relatives? Hideous...............

Message 17/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  09:35 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

cheddar

Who are " they"

why do we eat what "they" serve

let them have their cake and eat it

Message 18/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  10:14 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Jock Munro

I dunno what the US is worried about. Those terrorists cocked up big time. I bet Bin Laden cringed, he asked them to hijack a few planes and the stupid bastards crashed them within minutes. Durrr.

Message 19/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  01:25 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

BJT

Quit the yank bashing guys! Take a look at your own administration.

Message 20/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  01:37 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Home office

The war on terrorism is largely an overgeneralized response to a particular event. FDR said the only thing to fear is fear itself and this is driving a good part of the war. Now that Americas walls have been breached this allows those in charge to speculate 24/7 about what MIGHT HAPPEN based on their intellegence reports! We know for a fact that evil WMD exist out there somewhere, ergo, they might land here. The realization of this possibilty after 911 is what has created this whole nightmare. Because we were attacked we can only assume it might happen again. If you sat around all day thinking of all the ways you might be killed you would never leave your house. If America were hit with a smallpox epidemic it could cause global chaos. People would be afraid to go to work or to the store or anywhere. Foreigners wouldn't fly here for fear of getting sick. Commerce would begin to shut down. Stores would run out of supplies. The fear of getting smallpox would be far more paralyzing than the actual event. The airport where Sars broke out in China is now empty. Smallpox is far more contagious and deadly than Sars. Terrorism isn't just about bombs and death its about creating fear(terror)! Even if Bin Laden is dead his goal has been reached.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

There are 131 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum