0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 01-Apr-03  @  05:26 PM   -   back by popular demand (nostalgia)

k

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

the clock return-eth - can everyone use the forum swap selector ok? - wanted to get rid of that fackin' side menu

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/45                 Date: 01-Apr-03  @  08:58 PM   -   RE: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

queasy00

Link?:  Link

i kinda liked the sidebar too  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/45                 Date: 01-Apr-03  @  10:33 PM   -   RE: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

Zazza

it wud be handy if the drop down was available while you were actually in a thread..

and sort it by most recent post just to fuck people off 

Message 13/45                 Date: 01-Apr-03  @  11:54 PM   -   RE: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

milan

Link?: Link

Noooo.... nononononono!

clock is great for nostalgia value, but that dropdown thing is a) very small on my screen b) dates dont line up, and c) eewww...

Message 14/45                 Date: 02-Apr-03  @  12:22 AM   -   RE: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

bbox

SIDEBAR! this is weird.

Message 15/45                 Date: 02-Apr-03  @  12:52 AM   -   RE: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

psylichon

Drop-Down menus? However invented them should be taken out back and shot. The sidebar was so much faster and simpler.

If no sidebar, what zazza said, make it accessible from a thread... I HATE the back button! I know I'm not alone here...

Really, I was running 800x600 no problem with the old interface. Sure, I had to scroll to get to the lounge/swap shop but that was no issue. Why not just make the font there a point smaller or sumptin'? I'll deal with whatever you decide, but with as much time as I spend here, this new design is really gonna slow me down, methinks.

2 lincolns

psy

Message 16/45                 Date: 02-Apr-03  @  01:02 AM   -   RE: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

psylichon

argh, ok, i'm really grumpy now. Java's not working for me, and when I go to sun' download page it tell me I already have it.

Usually I use Netscape for such purposes, but the forums don't render correctly at all there. All I get is the DT/thomann green suitcase thingy sitting on top of "the drum stuff" logo? wtf????

All I want after a long day at work is my DT... [sigh]  

psy

Message 17/45                 Date: 02-Apr-03  @  04:07 AM   -   RE: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

influx

another vote for bring badk the sidebar

I dont see no stinkin clock, either. odd

Message 18/45                 Date: 02-Apr-03  @  05:53 AM   -   RE: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

man called clay

clock good...sidebar better>

Message 19/45                 Date: 02-Apr-03  @  05:58 AM   -   RE: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

woxy

Link?:  Link

tick-tock-tastic mate. long live the clock.

i miss the sidebar too. i used it to right click & open up multiple windows of dancetech with different forums in 'em

woxy

Message 20/45                 Date: 02-Apr-03  @  11:41 AM     Edit: 02-Apr-03  |  11:43 AM   -   RE: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

psylichon

I'm back to bitch again about how much this sucks. I've had a few (not uncommon for me) and I can't find my damn way through the forums! Damnit!?!?

All those dates squiggling to and fro, left and right... is it a new post? I don't know   I can't even see them all without using the dreaded 'scroll knob'. I hate anything named a 'scroll knob' on general principle alone.

And the back button.... :'''( the BACK button??? [sigh]

This is after only 4 beers, mind you... it can only get worse. I like reading the forums. Can't do it now. Please help. Change it back.

I'm done now.

psy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 45 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum