0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: What do you call...

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 23-Mar-03  @  07:16 AM   -   What do you call...

Shaz

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/22/sprj.irq.war.main/index.html

....A US black muslim soldier who throws a grenade at his fellow soldiers? (confused is one obvious answer)

I'm becoming so attracted to knowing this "religion of peace".

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/25                 Date: 23-Mar-03  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: What do you call...

cheddar

then the Q is how many are US soldiers are being killed out of engagement each day. Still, why is this a story.

THere is a film directors rechnique, a genre i think, where everything you see is there because the director put it there.

quick shout for dZihan and Kamien album Gran Riserva

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/25                 Date: 23-Mar-03  @  11:11 PM   -   RE: What do you call...

Def Z

Link?:  No link

Okay Zazza, I'm watching the video, and aside from a couple of specifics (like some names and dates), there is nothing there I didn't already know. Naive? Nah. Hopeful? Sure. The US goverment has done some pretty crappy things. Doesn't change how I feel about the war, though. Is the US government hypocritical? Sure. So is everyone.

Message 13/25                 Date: 23-Mar-03  @  11:17 PM   -   RE: What do you call...

Def Z

Unfortunately, the video is upside down and inside out...

Message 14/25                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  01:53 AM   -   RE: What do you call...

cheddar

some encoding problem probly

Message 15/25                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  07:14 AM   -   RE: What do you call...

Pongoid

Link?: Link

I suspect that it was just a young pissed off soldier. This finding a terrorist under every stone is bullshit. From the looks of the casualty reports I saw, most of the troops on 'our' side have so far been killed by weapons accidents and friendly fire. Doesn't say much for our abilities or the Iraqis.

Ape

Message 16/25                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  09:11 AM   -   RE: What do you call...

Zazza

Def Z: Hopeful that there really is goodness and light in the hearts of Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney and George W Bush and the rest of the multi-billionaires?

I hope you're right, but I'm not hopeful..

This is about power...

Message 17/25                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  04:13 PM   -   RE: What do you call...

Jock

I've been wanking for peace.

So far I've collected 2 pints of baby gravy.

Message 18/25                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: What do you call...

influx

Link?: Link

baby BATTER

Message 19/25                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: What do you call...

BJT

Let it go Jon, talk about generalising...gez

Message 20/25                 Date: 26-Mar-03  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: What do you call...

Jock

I thought it was bollock batter ?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum