0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: how many out there with kids?

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 08-Jan-03  @  06:13 PM   -   how many out there with kids?

formant

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

anyone else here know the joy of the wee little ones banging on your keys and wearing headphones that are too big for them?

its wonderful... difficult at times to get stuff done but altogether great.

jamey

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/27                 Date: 09-Jan-03  @  04:06 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

cheddar

Link?: Link

Talking about kids and Gary Glitter...

I have the one - doing nowt with instruments except singing and making up the words as she goes along. Pict - How many workers do you need?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/27                 Date: 09-Jan-03  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

k

File?:  [image]

[image file]

there's mine  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/27                 Date: 09-Jan-03  @  04:35 PM     Edit: 09-Jan-03  |  04:36 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

k

File?:  [image]

[image file]

back in the day! - i couldn't keep him off me bloody bike, he was always clambering up on it & walking round in my helmet on like a midget Darth Vader, crashing into walls etc   - heh heh, a total nutter!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/27                 Date: 10-Jan-03  @  09:00 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

chroma

Link?:  No link

me...7 yrs old. he luvs "we are the robots"(???)
and gorillaz. i packed him off to the provinces
for the holidays so i could work on music
undisturbed but there's just no point to creating
when your families not around you know?

Message 15/27                 Date: 10-Jan-03  @  01:54 PM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

pict

hehe Cheddar they're my pension.

Message 16/27                 Date: 05-Feb-03  @  09:41 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

k

hehe - the boy's got a cut with Mercury records! - They're flying him to Atlanta to spend a week and record a first single! -  

Message 17/27                 Date: 05-Feb-03  @  09:49 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

Maarten

whoa! congrats!

Message 18/27                 Date: 05-Feb-03  @  10:06 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

bedwyr

yeah, well done there k's kid, woohoo  

Message 19/27                 Date: 05-Feb-03  @  10:50 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

milan

wow. props! when is he gonna be on telly?  

Message 20/27                 Date: 05-Feb-03  @  11:47 AM   -   RE: how many out there with kids?

k

soon i hope

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum