0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  08:54 AM   -   FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

dARKSTATe

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

..is the day before my birthday!!!  

Man I'm getting old... anyone wanna buy me a Kurzweil??  

Marc_D

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  08:10 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

errata

Link?:  No link

Ummm.. happy birthday kids!

e

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

xoxos

Link?: Link

oh, i get it.. we had a dispute, so know we're enemies.. how magnaminously minded of you.

once you asked me for patience.. and now everything you don't understand, you deride. that, fyi, is a classic american trait, for your cultural studies.

it's a poem, of sorts. i, and many other people, find this particular poet to be rather versed.. i really don't know how you claim to be a musician when you seem to have no capacity for abstraction. this poet did.. the capitalisation is used semantically.. of course, that's just crazy and wacky.

i'm sick of your small minded derision. you're a crumb. adios, whores.

Message 13/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  08:31 PM     Edit: 13-Dec-02  |  08:32 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

psylichon

chill out holmes... do you know what j/k means? we have no problem. Just wanted to know if those were your words or someone else's. if they were someone else tell me so I can go hear more of em, please.

psy

Message 14/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  08:41 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

psylichon

btw, that's like basically how I believe the world to be. I guess you thought I was kidding when I said nicely said...?

Message 15/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  09:29 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

nominuto

divas to the dancefloor please...

*throws hands in the air*

;p

hbd, influx.

Message 16/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  09:55 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

Maarten

Jezus man, don't be so uptight- for what it's worth I have much respect for some of the DT'ers, you happen to be one of 'em. What happened to fooling around? sjeesh, ta

Message 17/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  10:23 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

pict

May you be spared from intimations of mortality and have a warm fluffy feeling inside on this the anniversary of your birth.

Message 18/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  10:36 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

influx

heh. happy birthday marc! is it the 14th yet?

Message 19/40                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  11:24 PM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

j/k

I hardly ever know what I mean. How could you
possibly know what I mean?

Message 20/40                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  01:15 AM   -   RE: FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER!!!!!

steef

happy birthday tossers.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 40 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum