0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: the black hole of creativity

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 05-Dec-02  @  09:38 PM   -   the black hole of creativity

psylichon

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Can I do a remix for someone?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/23                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  05:32 PM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

psylichon

Link?: Link

you offering a track for remix, beds?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/23                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  05:37 PM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

errata

Link?:  No link

yeah, I'm a lazy bastard! The tracks on MP3.com are old... only 2 of them are still in the rotation! I am designing a website for our stuff. But I'll update the MP3.com site this weekend if you need to HEAR it first... jeez. Primadonna,  

e

Message 13/23                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  05:48 PM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

errata

also, encoding a few for UL here. We focus on live work, so I don't get stuff recorded and encoded very often... my energies lie elsewhere. shrug

But I'll get to it... I want to blended, pureed etc

e

Message 14/23                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  06:52 PM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

psylichon

Oh, I'm planning a chop-shop treatment for whoever is up for it  

psy

Message 15/23                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  07:31 PM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

The Best Man Alive

Why don't you remix yourself?

Message 16/23                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

psylichon

an interesting idea, but I've tried that before and it didn't go so well. Hard to get out of your old habits when they're the only tracks you have to work with, ya know?

psy

Message 17/23                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

espoo2

I've got one jungly tune up here, "kind of automated", from last year, if you wanna do that...

All of my newer stuff is more mu-ziq/boards of canada/AFX stuff...

Message 18/23                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

milan

mu-ziq? lets hear it then! i bought one of his cd´s not long ago. me like. (what i couldnt say about last autechre)

Message 19/23                 Date: 06-Dec-02  @  10:25 PM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

errata

Boards of Canada... Brilliant stuff. FM has infected Autechre, they're using WAY too much of it.

e

Message 20/23                 Date: 07-Dec-02  @  11:19 AM   -   RE: the black hole of creativity

milan

heh. i bought the last autechre some time ago, and then took it back to the store the same day to trade it in for mu-ziq´s old/new tango 'n' vectif.

"why do you want to return the cd?" "because it sounds crap" "you mean its broken?" "no, i mean it sounds crap" "well, we dont usually do that, but we´ll make an exception in this case". lol.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum