0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 23-Nov-02  @  10:16 AM   -   Greetings from Sri-Lanka

Bastiaan

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Guys, just wanted to let you all know that there's elephants, tea and tamils in Sri-Lanka...just not as much of those filthy tree hugging hippies that seem to have taken over India.

Well, off the maldives in a few days...

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/29                 Date: 09-Dec-02  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

bastiaan

yeah...elephant showers ARE fantastic. The Maldives were even a bigger rip-off than expected: 380$ for airport to resort transfer (by waterplane though, which was kinda cool)...Had to pay 4$ for a bottle of water tho and 5$ for a sandwich. Sri-Lanka is a defenite MUST on every travellers list...at least in my book it is now. Frienliest people I've met in a long long time. Must be their buddhist life-style or sumthing.

cheers.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/29                 Date: 09-Dec-02  @  01:20 PM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

Maarten

Link?: Link

Sounds like you're still having the time of your life! Good 4 u!  

Message 13/29                 Date: 09-Dec-02  @  03:13 PM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

bastiaan

nope...i just got back.

Message 14/29                 Date: 09-Dec-02  @  03:16 PM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

Def Z

Link?:  No link

There are so many places I'd love to visit. And so many I'd like to go back to...Moscow, Talinn, Warsaw... It's a big world out there.

Message 15/29                 Date: 09-Dec-02  @  03:49 PM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

Maarten

Link?: Link

Ahh, in that case : welcome home! cold eh?

Message 16/29                 Date: 09-Dec-02  @  08:26 PM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

bastiaan

yeah...it's freakin' cold. There was a lady on the plane wearin nothing but a skimpy summerdress and straw hat when she got off in Amsterdam. Anyway it's good to be back in my studio especially since I have all the time in the world now... ;)

I should be looking for a job though.

Message 17/29                 Date: 09-Dec-02  @  08:29 PM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

influx

"Influx, man travel, its a must. "

man travel? que es?

Message 18/29                 Date: 10-Dec-02  @  02:31 AM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

n3

I'm thinking about trying to live in brazil for a while. Anybody spent time there?

Message 19/29                 Date: 10-Dec-02  @  03:42 AM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

Boo

I've been doing some Astral projection. And it's damn freaky. Your heart goes MENTAL and you think you're going to die.

Anyway, damn, Fullerton??? No wonder you such a grouchykins!

;) <---Winky smiley.

Message 20/29                 Date: 10-Dec-02  @  06:08 AM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

BJT

Que? Spain, its wickard.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 29 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum