0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: 100 best selling...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 17-Nov-02  @  12:00 AM     Edit: 17-Nov-02  |  12:53 AM   -   100 best selling...

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Good to see Queen at No. 3 for Bohemian Rapsody. But putting all those other records together like that and understanding that they are owned by a great deal of the population... I mean... Christ! Psychotic springs instantly to mind.

Regards.

Steve.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/44                 Date: 18-Nov-02  @  11:13 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

Reginald Dwight

Well there's being gay and then theres being GAY shout it out from the rooftops and make a big issue out of it. Anyway lighten up it was humour. It just makes me laugh the way he goes out of his way in interviews to slip in references to his sexuality, I could care less, after all how many other gay or straight artists do it? Its pathetic. I simply do not like the tosser, not because he's gay, but because he is a conceited, self centred has been prick who irritates me the way he acts like a spoilt child.
We clear now?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/44                 Date: 18-Nov-02  @  11:35 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

Steve Roughley

A-fuckin-men!

Steve.

Message 13/44                 Date: 18-Nov-02  @  11:58 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

psylichon

Link?:  Link

yah, we're in agreement now

psylichon

Message 14/44                 Date: 19-Nov-02  @  01:12 AM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

influx

Link?: Link

psylichon the PC police.

LOOK AT ME IM GAY!

woohoo

Message 15/44                 Date: 19-Nov-02  @  08:09 AM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

psylichon

you're gay influx?

it just struck me as funny that someone would rip on E.J. for his sexual preference. i mean, comeon, there's plenty of good material to make fun of the man just looking at his catalog.

just trying to take it back to the music...  

psylichon

Message 16/44                 Date: 19-Nov-02  @  11:28 AM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

xoxos

oh that's double plus funny, especially if he deserves it!

that's fucking evolution at it's finest, wankers. you guys are like diamonds, really.

Message 17/44                 Date: 19-Nov-02  @  02:58 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

99devils

Yeah, just look at those fucking shades, man..

Worst. Shades. Ever.

-Craig

Message 18/44                 Date: 19-Nov-02  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

Steve Webster

Elton John's "Rocket Man" is a bad ass tune!!!

Message 19/44                 Date: 19-Nov-02  @  09:44 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

influx

no Im not gay

Message 20/44                 Date: 19-Nov-02  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

Ghost

I heard that EJ had a birthday party or something, and he wore this extremely elaborate headdress/hat that cost $75,000....

it was so large that he had to be transported to the party in the back of a truck..... what fun!

I always dug "Madman Across the Water"...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 44 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum