0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Black People Love Us

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:46 AM   -   Black People Love Us

Serious topic

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Finally, an enlightened attitude to race in our times..

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/25                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:43 PM   -   RE: Black People Love Us

xoxos

Link?: Link

i know but that bloody is. it's a damn shame but you've got to see it!

the thing is, you've got to have a keen awareness, like me. this is how dope works.. you dope your mind so it doesn't work, which is good, because the mind is a bunch of crap courtesy of earth, maya, bad stuff. white, the world man uses words to hypnotise you into meaningfulness!

influx influx influx

i am 400 hits of acid stupid. i can look at an old republican and see a hideous, ancient vampire network under 1,000 facelifts! there is no life! nowhere! i am like a mighty god compared to humans! their heads demand plenty o' nails!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/25                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  10:52 PM   -   RE: Black People Love Us

Zazza

Link?:  No link

awesome xoxos..

Message 13/25                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  07:52 AM   -   RE: Black People Love Us

psylichon

{smile} 400 hits. you are a wise man!

{bow}

psylichon

Message 14/25                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  08:21 AM   -   RE: Black People Love Us

errata

400 hits? Is that all it takes?! LSD exposing you to your own mind... who won XOXOS? The meaningless pratter or the megalomania? Gods vs Humans... ??? It's the gods who are content with their existence! And the apes swinging down from their trees to trip the light liberation, "All night long (--all night--) Whoa, yeah... !"

You see the true message? Have you seen the TV commercial for the the phillips DVD recorder? Throw the VHS tapes out the window, but save the one cleverly marked "private" witha thumb or two shadowing the word to make it look like "pirate"... Don't be surprised in two years when the movie industry wants to ban those burners, bob!

Don't be surprised when the dogs change the earth while your being tought it's always been the new way! "in god we trust" on dollars only since the 50's? A 3rd party candidate WINNING the presidential election in the 20th century? Vietnam wasn't the first war heavily protested in America?

They're lieing, it's good you see it.

e

Message 15/25                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  08:30 AM   -   RE: Black People Love Us

influx

yes and being obtuse is clever

Message 16/25                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  08:32 AM   -   RE: Black People Love Us

errata

that was sorta my point...

e

Message 17/25                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  08:44 AM   -   RE: Black People Love Us

psylichon

{laughing}

Message 18/25                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  09:12 AM   -   RE: Black People Love Us

influx

yeah..I figured that.

but Im a stupid white boy remember?

Message 19/25                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  10:18 AM   -   RE: Black People Love Us

Zazza

hey, me too!

Message 20/25                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  12:00 PM   -   RE: Black People Love Us

xoxos

you've got another thing coming if you expect me to get more involved/"take a long, close loo at the factys"

that should be 'look' but loo works

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum