0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Do you do anything today?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  01:33 AM   -   Do you do anything today?

GT

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Many of us have concerns for this and that, but never move to action. Voting is the very first step.

Heh, I even voted a democrat today (Justice Wells)

Shout out if you voted today.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/51                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  11:48 AM   -   RE: Do you do anything today?

GT

heh heh "punk rock"

is BT over by you? ;)

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/51                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  11:58 AM   -   RE: Do you do anything today?

xoxos

Link?: Link

heh, my pal made a similar (more general) observation about people dying round election time too..

..and that fbi agent..

Message 13/51                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  12:08 PM   -   RE: Do you do anything today?

Zazza

compulsory voting.. sort of like that idea.. but dont like it too..

Message 14/51                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  12:19 PM   -   RE: Do you do anything today?

k

yeah man come on - coincidence or what!!!!! - anyways now the Uk and britain are both no longer democracies (even in name) and are both autocracies each controlled/led by an insane man the shit will really hit the fan.

Message 15/51                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  05:22 PM   -   RE: Do you do anything today?

d

the UK and britain?

Message 16/51                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  05:57 PM   -   RE: Do you do anything today?

Zazza

heh... picky..

Message 17/51                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  08:18 PM   -   RE: Do you do anything today?

Mindspawn

Actually, as far as voting giving you the right to bitch, well if you do vote and shit gets fucked up, then you could say it's the fault of those who voted (assuming the non-voters weren't a majority...). See, for all the crap that goes on, I've been alright with the way things have been going over-all. If I started voting now, it might actually upset this fragile balance...=)

Peace All

Message 18/51                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  08:46 PM   -   RE: Do you do anything today?

xoxos

i sort of like the idea of compulsory TOTAL HUMAN EXTERMINATION too, zazza... well, no 'sort of' about it really.

Message 19/51                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  08:47 PM   -   RE: Do you do anything today?

influx

yeah, actually...Ive voted for like 5 years now, and...its not like the people Id like to see in power are ever going to be there...

wait...Id rather see NO ONE in power. that'd rock

sometimes it seems like Im not even involved. Peaceful detachment?

Message 20/51                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:27 PM   -   RE: Do you do anything today?

errata

I voted green for the most part or left it blank! I'm a BIG fan of the "none of the above" option on the ballot! I think that you'd get a huge turn-out if you could vote none of the above!

And I agree... low turn out is VERY telling. It tells those in power that they didn't win by the will of the people. Which does little but to thumb our nose at our leaders, and warn them that steps must be taken to control and suppress us lest we might someday upset their right to rule!

The only FBI fatality in the WTC incident was the former director, who had stepped down a month before because the administartion ordered him to stop investigating the bin Laden family. 6 floors of FBI in the south tower, and he's the only fatality?

e

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 51 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum