0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: job vacancy

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 24-Oct-02  @  05:00 PM   -   job vacancy

bedwyr

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://www.reed.co.uk/cgi-bin/JobDetails.asp?JobID=1729857

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/24                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  12:11 AM   -   RE: job vacancy

k

lol! - ha ha ha  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/24                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  01:07 AM   -   RE: job vacancy

xoxos

Link?: Link

i love the part "this vacancy is not being handled by reed executive"

Message 13/24                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  01:13 AM   -   RE: job vacancy

bedwyr

does this need to be explained to the us folks? or are they finger of fudge au fait?

Message 14/24                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  01:43 AM   -   RE: job vacancy

psylichon

what, you think we need fudge packing explained to us?

psylichon

Message 15/24                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  03:48 AM   -   RE: job vacancy

Def Z

Link?:  No link

Yeah! We INVENTED fudge packing.

Message 16/24                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  04:49 AM   -   RE: job vacancy

damballah

huh? weren't there frescos of fudge packing that were recently unearthed in the ruins of pompeii? I know there were frescos of some girl-on-girl action (andruw jones could get into that). the eruption of vesuvius pre-dates the european conquest of the new world by quite a bit. no, seriously, you could plan a trip to ancient sodom for a little sodomy. it was in all their travel brochures.

Message 17/24                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  12:46 PM   -   RE: job vacancy

Zazza

Link?:  No link

I had a job once packing ice cream/lollies at walls in croydon, with a couple of friends..

we used to take some 'cid and go into work.. one time it had been raining heavily and this long haired friend was in the cold room..

so, we'd be shouting out the orders, '2 gross of draculas', 'hundred wieght of raspberry ripple' etc and suddenly the ice creams stopped arriving down the chute and all went very quiet.. so we rushed into the cold room to see what was going on and there was this guy passed out on the floor with his hair frozen solid.. hehe

Message 18/24                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  03:15 PM   -   RE: job vacancy

k

"I mean... the 'Abominable' snowman fer crying out loud!... why couldn't they call me the 'agreeable' snowman... or..."

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 19/24                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: job vacancy

cheddar

LOL

Me dad was a diver - type underwater guy and once (he says - in that rock and roll stories are communilly owned type way) he says one of the rating asked him "how do you get to be a diver" so me dad says "first you have to go through the training stage where you are called a "muff diver, so got to the Captain and tell him that you want to apply for the muff divers training course and that will see you alright"...

...got 10 days in the brig

man stop me with this I have some monster inherited stories - i'm giggling just thinking about it.

love that fudge packer job

Oh! oh! "and go to Jimmy in the stores and ask him for a long stand..."

Message 20/24                 Date: 25-Oct-02  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: job vacancy

bedwyr

and a bucket of steam

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum