0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Why I dont eat dairy!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 08-Oct-02  @  07:48 PM   -   Why I dont eat dairy!

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

actualy I stopped after me dad got cancer, and I was looking on the www and found some interesting data about territorial cancer rates linked to dairy consumption

i stumbled across this tho - eek!!....

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/25                 Date: 08-Oct-02  @  10:39 PM   -   RE: Why I dont eat dairy!

psylichon

Link?: Link

Jesus, if it doesn't have cream or cheese all the fuck over it, I ain't eatin' it. PERIOD.

Nice slab of hot red meat doesn't hurt either.

Throw some germs on there, too, please.

psylichon

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/25                 Date: 08-Oct-02  @  10:43 PM   -   RE: Why I dont eat dairy!

influx

man..is ANYTHING RIGHT IN THIS WORLD?

fucking driving me CRAZY

Message 13/25                 Date: 08-Oct-02  @  11:23 PM   -   RE: Why I dont eat dairy!

psylichon

amen

Message 14/25                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: Why I dont eat dairy!

Zazza

Link?:  No link

mmmm.. chocolate nesquik... mmmm

drunk with a teaspoon.. ice-cold milk.. mmmm

average lifespan of westerners now over 80..

average lifespan of rest of the world around 40...

quit whinging... drink more milk...

Message 15/25                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  12:37 AM   -   RE: Why I dont eat dairy!

milan

^heŽs got a point there. imagine how long weŽd live if we didnt eat dairy, meat, and all other toxic things! phew!

Message 16/25                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: Why I dont eat dairy!

xoxos

head on over to analog cottage (or collect the 'popular electronics' mags from 64 i think it is..) and build yourself a plant chattin' machine.. hear them scream when you think about seeing them naked.

Message 17/25                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  01:04 AM   -   RE: Why I dont eat dairy!

influx

heh. thats true on the long life thing. Hell I dont even WANT to live that fucking long.

I am quite convinced that there is a faction of the population that just refuses to do anything except be raging doomsayers...always lookin for the next conspiratorial wrongdoing.

Im fucking sick of hearing about it. honestly.

Message 18/25                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  01:57 AM   -   RE: Why I dont eat dairy!

xoxos

sometime around 2am last night my deceased grandfather ticked me under the armpits for a laugh.

Message 19/25                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  02:49 AM   -   RE: Why I dont eat dairy!

influx

did he do it softly or in the cruel tortoruous way that most adults call tickling?

I kicked my aunt in the crotch once cuz she wouldnt lay off. Hasnt tickled me since

Message 20/25                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  03:08 AM   -   RE: Why I dont eat dairy!

Paullyboy8440

Link?:  No link

HAHA. I can kinda imagine influx as a kid. Angry crotch kicking days.  

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum