0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: 60 Minutes does it again...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Original Message                 Date: 30-Sep-02  @  04:08 PM   -   60 Minutes does it again...

GT

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Well, be it known to the doubters that Iran, Iraq, and Lebanon are in fact funding Arafat's desire for genocide.

The American magazine show "60 Minutes" aired a 25 minute piece detailing the captured of the Ramallah compound's secret documents by Israeli Intelligence.

Iraq supplies oil to Arafat. He later then sells it to would-be buyers taking a cut off the top and returning the funds back to Iraq.

Iran supplies the military training and hardware, directing and dictating were the murderous bombings should be carried out.

hehe, Gore debated Bush and said Iran and Iraq have nothing to do with this...haha, what an lemming. He'd do better in Russia.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/124                 Date: 30-Sep-02  @  08:52 PM     Edit: 30-Sep-02  |  08:56 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

heh heh - ok mebbe... but shit man, I honestly can't see where you're coming from GT... you really beleive all that codswallop??...

a guy, sitting in a building surrounded by a square mile of rubble, surrounded by enemy tanks & soldiers, who can't actualy do anything, is committing or is going to commit 'genocide'?

Straight out of a box of Frosties that is mate!...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/124                 Date: 30-Sep-02  @  08:53 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

swanofnever

Link?:  No link

a) i can't beleive '60 minutes' was used SERIOUSLY as a source of news.

b) k kicks so much ass; thank you.

Message 13/124                 Date: 30-Sep-02  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

oh btw... apparently since the taliban were booted out, poppy production has shot thru the roof in Af'... heh, so much for the war on drugs *chuckle* - poor Bush (shrub), he can't win.. the daft fucker.  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/124                 Date: 30-Sep-02  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

d

well, k, thanks, you've shot my world view all to
hell. at least I still know that pro wrestling
matches are real.

Message 15/124                 Date: 30-Sep-02  @  09:41 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

bedwyr

Link?: Link

ah yes. is the gay wedding back on?

Message 16/124                 Date: 30-Sep-02  @  11:19 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

BJT

GT I thought the PLO was a retaliatory for the occupation of Westbank and the Gaza strip, there is implications in the charter does say it wants to eliminate Zionism, but it is in the context of liberating Palistine not flattening israel. I'm not particularly impressed by their methods, but I'm just saying.

Message 17/124                 Date: 30-Sep-02  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

proximus

"Wot's the first casualty of war again?"

I know that.. The thruth

Message 18/124                 Date: 01-Oct-02  @  12:01 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

d

You can't handle the thruth!

Message 19/124                 Date: 01-Oct-02  @  12:36 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

I know what's really happening... saddam has actualy got lots of treacle mines.. billions of gallons of treacle.. it's not oil!.. he's fololed the whole world!... His dastardly plan is to release all the treacle in a surprise attack on the USA which will rot all the teeth of the evil corrupt & decadent western children, and he's been stockpiling flouride, buying up all the worlds supplies and moving them around in the desert cos iraq will have the only facilties to fix all the kids teeth and will bankrupt the americans with excessive dental charges!

Right now all the universities in iraq have long been converted to dental colleges and they are turning out squads of crack dentists ready to strike with vastly inflated professional fees!

it's true i tell you!

Message 20/124                 Date: 01-Oct-02  @  12:57 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

errata

There's universities in Iraq!???

No way, I thought they were a bunch of 3rd worlders living in refrigerator boxes and worshipping false idols and eating each others babies and setting aflame the values I hold dear.

You mean, that's not true?

(Who buys all those refrigatos anyway?)

e

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

There are 124 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum