0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 10-Aug-02  @  11:42 PM   -   Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Metatronic

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

anyone into acid techno might like these tunes ... i posted them at mp3.com.au as the sound quality is higher ... cheers

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/28                 Date: 13-Aug-02  @  09:18 AM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Maarten

Link?:  Link

Well guess what?... it's a 303 ;)

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/28                 Date: 13-Aug-02  @  05:53 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Metatronic

Link?: Link

lucky git - i 'll swap you it for a kick up the arse

Message 13/28                 Date: 14-Aug-02  @  07:23 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Maarten

Listened to Psychic Psycho Circus... nice. good drive, the lil' voice sample round 2:40 fits the title imo, you should do something more with that. I can see myself dancing to this for sure- the song doesn't get boring at all in those 9 miuntes. Do think some more mayhem could have been applied after the break at 5:30. props! Now put these here damnit!

Message 14/28                 Date: 15-Aug-02  @  06:02 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Metatronic

cheers for props !
here's yet another shameless plug, i have posted another tune, a storming techno track this time, at www.mp3.com.au/mobiledogwash ... hope you all like it !
i have only got a demo mp3 encoder, with about two or three encodings left on it, so i want to save these as i am too tight to buy an encoder, and have yet to find a free one
when i find a free mp3 encoder, i will post here !!

Message 15/28                 Date: 20-Aug-02  @  05:04 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Metatronic

number 2 in the techno charts !! ha haar !!

:-)

keeps me amused, i suppose

Message 16/28                 Date: 20-Aug-02  @  09:24 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

bedwyr

fuckwit, why don't you download the FREE mp3 endocer i linked for you? all of 7 post above you.

if you're too scared to grab it from the link, go to www.shareware.com or hitsquad or anywhere else that comes up when you search for "free mp3 encoder for an acid techno aussie so he can post his tracks on dancetech"

some things are just too easy

Message 17/28                 Date: 21-Aug-02  @  04:06 PM     Edit: 21-Aug-02  |  04:08 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Metatronic

some things are too easy, like calling someone fuckwit or other names online - guaranteed you would not call me that to my face, pussy - and leave out the oh yes i would crap ... thanks for bringing my attention to your above link, which i will now download, degrade my tracks with, and post 'em here ... oh, i am not an aussie, i'm from sheffield, uk, i just prefer aussies to yanks, (in stereotype mode)

Message 18/28                 Date: 21-Aug-02  @  04:22 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Metatronic

well, the first encoder i downloaded and installed would only encode half a song, so that is no good ... i am gonna use the leftover goes in my demo encoder that i was keeping for later high quality encodings

Message 19/28                 Date: 21-Aug-02  @  05:05 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

Metatronic

i abandoned the idea of shareware, and use the last two encodings on my demo encoder to degrade our two shortest tracks, and they only just fit into 1.5M !!
but jeeezzz .... sounds a bit rough !!

:-)

Message 20/28                 Date: 21-Aug-02  @  11:24 PM   -   RE: Mobile Dogwash Acid Techno

xoxos

look it's my turn will someone please get in a fight with me now? ya big piss?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum