0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 06-Aug-02  @  04:40 PM   -   Monacer-My humble recording :-)

气n

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hello,

I finally have uploaded one of my humble recordings.

Take a listen and tell me what you think. Good or bad.

Have fun. ;-)

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/23                 Date: 06-Aug-02  @  09:50 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

aeon00100

Link?: Link

I will replace it.
Sorry.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/23                 Date: 06-Aug-02  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

aeon00100

Ok....all done.

So K,xoxos..what did you think of the track...besides having some LSD ;-)

Message 13/23                 Date: 07-Aug-02  @  10:13 AM     Edit: 07-Aug-02  |  10:17 AM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

milan

how the hell do you all come up with cool collors on your user pages!!! anyone wanna tell me?

re. track: some good bits, some bad. good sounds in the intro, not typical dnb but not too far away. dont like the unprocessed, raw, vocal. do something with it. i do like how you processed that lsd sample though. breaks are not bad but also not typical dnb.

actually, this sounds more like some kinda industrial thingie than dnb. reminds me of ministry even. very american, if i may say so.

the whole tune is much louder on the left channel. why is that? fix it!

Message 14/23                 Date: 07-Aug-02  @  02:38 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

k

Link?:  No link

edit your userpage mate - there's a colour editor for setting the colours.

Anyways, i gotta update the user page template to add-in all the new STREAM ALL TRACKS - and - STREAM THIS ALBUM - streaming features.

Message 15/23                 Date: 07-Aug-02  @  02:51 PM     Edit: 07-Aug-02  |  03:15 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

milan

i KNOW that k, but how do you specify a color that is not visible on the list? i磎 talking about those letters and digits beside the color square.

Message 16/23                 Date: 07-Aug-02  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

aeon00100

Good suggestions Milan.

I will go back and see why it is louder on the left.

Message 17/23                 Date: 07-Aug-02  @  04:57 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

Paullyboy8440

Theres like a color keycode - its a html thing.

Message 18/23                 Date: 08-Aug-02  @  02:27 AM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

milan

yes yes, but how do i figure out which color is which? cmon guys...

Message 19/23                 Date: 08-Aug-02  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

k

Link?:  No link

have you got photoshop or paintshit pro?... choose the colour and then copy the HEX for that colour - actualy I found this wicked java colour selector on a site but if was not freeware, i'll try to find the url cos i think there was a working demo.

Message 20/23                 Date: 08-Aug-02  @  01:52 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

k

there's one. copy the RGB_HEX into the colour edit feild on your admin page

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum