0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++chartvote updated++

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 25-May-02  @  12:13 PM   -   ++chartvote updated++

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ok ahem... you'll notice the frontpage chart has suddenly changed a bit, i fixed it - sorry it took time, but other stuff has been more important... anyways i sat down this morning with a a quality bazooka and spent a few hours trying to re-write the query & cracked it finaly by luck - it was a very complicated sql query for me at least anyways - to join 3 tables, count & total the totalvotes per listed unique track_id but only within a certain date range & group all included output columns ordered by counted totalvotes per id number... g-gulp!

anyways it's sorted & yes, KIKI is still at the top, but that is because it IS actualy getting regular votes every day, but without giving away the figures it'll only take a few extra votes cast for one of it's challengers to knock it off the top now.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/42                 Date: 26-May-02  @  01:36 AM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

steve

Link?: Link

ok, I'm sure the mysterious individuals that call themselves 'guards of magog' are round here somehwere.

better?

now, lets bring them a shrubbery.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/42                 Date: 26-May-02  @  01:59 AM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

damballah

what sad times are these when ruffians can say "ni" at will to old ladies.

yay! sitar's on top!

Message 13/42                 Date: 26-May-02  @  08:09 AM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

DjMik

Link?:  No link

Hey I'm in the charts too! =) Or was at least a moment ago..

Message 14/42                 Date: 26-May-02  @  12:13 PM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

sitar

How the hell did my track get to the top? I checked my email last night to streaming track votes messages. I a have a couple of friends who've listened in the last day or 2 but that's it.

Which reminds me, a girl at my job who listens to my tracks, pretty girl she is, told me she has a girlfriend who posts tracks here. She's gonna find out her friend's username, and she's gonna tell her friend that she works with the almighty sitar, sleigher of slayers, do-er of dewers, on it of monitors, gas of gastroenterologists, and punner of punishers, :P I'm curious who she is.

Message 15/42                 Date: 26-May-02  @  12:45 PM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

k

Link?:  No link

..... and... purveyor of fine shrubberies!

Message 16/42                 Date: 26-May-02  @  03:01 PM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

sitar

Forgot that one, my finest assett.

Message 17/42                 Date: 28-May-02  @  03:52 AM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

damballah

dang, sitar's been bumped by a cover of an A-Ha song.

Sinds kort staat een nummer van mij, Dj Sealll (wel onder naam: PLAETE JO) op een internetchart op nummer 1, het gaat hem om een tranzy herbewerking van Take on me (origineel: Aha). Het is een korte, vocale versie die op de DANCETECH chart de nummer één veroverd heeft. De muziek is compleet Dj Sealll met erover de stem van Van De Velde Jan gesampeld, een niet te onderschatten zangopdracht. Hopelijk mag de singel daar de nummer 1 nog een tijdje houden.

you don't say!

Message 18/42                 Date: 28-May-02  @  08:22 AM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

Maarten

I'd translate for you but it's too early now and my views on covers are so that I would like to maintain my distance :P

-M-

Message 19/42                 Date: 28-May-02  @  11:06 AM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

xoxos

that's not going to save you, any of you. i love you, i hate you et c.

Message 20/42                 Date: 28-May-02  @  12:18 PM   -   RE: ++chartvote updated++

sitar

Those are probably all puns so it's ok.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 42 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum