0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New Track uploaded

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 25-May-02  @  07:50 AM   -   New Track uploaded

Cloud Nine

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hi Everybody,

Been away for the last 10 days or so, but managed to finish another track before I went, which I've just put up on the music page.

I reckon you must be getting sick of me asking for comments, so I'm not going to this time (of course if you want to leave comments I still welcome them).

The track's a kind of tribute song, it'll be obvious who to, by the title. I hope he likes it!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/21                 Date: 29-May-02  @  12:56 AM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

Cloud Nine

Link?:  No link

I'm getting all embarrased now.

The next track I'm going to put up is called "Retrograde Soundwave". Remember mentioning that xoxos?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/21                 Date: 29-May-02  @  08:32 PM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

xoxos

Link?: Link

can you do one called 'sitar suffering terribly for what he's been saying because xoxos has built a giant robot that is squishing out a lot of his blood all over everywhere?' that'd be badass. i might see if we can get you into DIX™ for it. DICX or sompin

Message 13/21                 Date: 29-May-02  @  08:51 PM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

damballah

southern-style it'd be DIX-C (ahem, dixie)

Message 14/21                 Date: 29-May-02  @  10:24 PM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

sitar

Link?:  Link

LOL! Thanks for saving me the trouble Damballah. Spread the reputation around a bit.

Message 15/21                 Date: 29-May-02  @  10:58 PM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

influx

no new initiates

and I have SPOKEN!

Message 16/21                 Date: 29-May-02  @  11:28 PM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

xoxos

oh it's mister big DIX just because you get to go in the middle

Message 17/21                 Date: 29-May-02  @  11:32 PM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

damballah

read his lips. no new DIX™.

Everybody else can go: "Well I wish I was in DIX™." See?

Away. Away.

Message 18/21                 Date: 30-May-02  @  10:01 AM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

xoxos

it's not fair. why do i always have to be on the end of DIX?

Message 19/21                 Date: 30-May-02  @  04:14 PM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

damballah

I guess you're da butt of this joke.

Message 20/21                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  01:30 AM   -   RE: New Track uploaded

sitarsong

LOL! Love the beginning! That's how I pronounce his name too whenever I mention him and his music to my wife. Never sure how actually to pronounce it. I like this track. The sort of running melody for lack of better description is cool. Cool the way you mix it up with a filter swept lead carrying the melody for a bit and then the other lead comes back in.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum