0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: simmons samples?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 14-May-02  @  01:50 PM   -   simmons samples?

bedwyr

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

hello scum.

i'm looking for simmons samples but having no joy. toms we need. any clues? (the whole caboodle would be just as good too)

thank you.

bedwyr.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  11:08 AM   -   RE: simmons samples?

Drop

Link?:  No link

I can't listen to audio at work. Bastards. Is the Casio sample what they use for a tek house snares?

Will post samples in under 24 hours.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  12:13 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

k

Link?:  No link

yup post 'em up like that above or if you dont want to mp3 them down, or the set is begger'n 500kb (max forum post filesize) then send them as zipped wav to me (admin@dancetech.com - CLEARLY stating what it is in the mail header or it'll get deleted), i'll then add them to the file section... I still didnt get round to adding in the users file admin yet so you can add files & edit directo to the samples/file section... it's finished but not tested yet... need to make time for that...

Message 13/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  04:50 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

k

Link?:  Link

ok I added the RZ1 samples, I know all these are on many sites, but still we didnt add alot of them here... any more?.. send them in and I'll add them until I can get the users file-add/edit thing setup

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  05:11 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

Link?: Link

i'll post 'em up later.

Message 15/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  05:36 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

File?:  File

dpm48.zip

dpm48 ^

Message 16/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  05:39 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

drumulator.zip

drumulator ^

Message 17/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  05:41 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

ddm110.zip

ddm110 ^

Message 18/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  05:44 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

kpr77kit.zip

kpr77

Message 19/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

model185.zip

model185 ^

what's this one then?

Message 20/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

drumtraks.zip

drumtraks ^

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 32 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum