0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: First song on DT

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 02-May-02  @  01:13 AM   -   First song on DT

kettlecup

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I've just put my song 'Are you stupid?' up, I'd appreciate advice and feedback. Ta. Apologies if this is stating the obvious!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/23                 Date: 03-May-02  @  01:21 PM   -   RE: First song on DT

xoxos

Link?: Link

or at least a note from sitar saying "can't listen now but i'll try and listen later."

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/23                 Date: 03-May-02  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: First song on DT

sitar

He's already experienced that one. Ahhhhhhhh you just did the same in Frostbyte's thread...caught ya!

Message 13/23                 Date: 03-May-02  @  06:33 PM   -   RE: First song on DT

knowa

yeah I know the melodic bit comes back I just wanted more of it...whatever I liked it. people are happy to give feedback here as long as you...

PUT IT HERE!

;)

Message 14/23                 Date: 03-May-02  @  08:23 PM   -   RE: First song on DT

influx

yeah..but...dunno...EVERY time you post a track?

just a note..new tracks come up on the front page.

Message 15/23                 Date: 03-May-02  @  08:25 PM   -   RE: First song on DT

kettlecup

Will people mail me though to say what they think? Seems the best feature of this site BY MILES is the feedback .. there should be a feedback section for each track otherwise how do I know how I'm doing? My girlfriend likes 'em all and my mum likes none so I have to ask you lot!

Message 16/23                 Date: 03-May-02  @  08:33 PM   -   RE: First song on DT

kettlecup

Sorry, I meant the best benefit for me at this stage in my monkey business - obv the best features of the site are the actual features!
I sorted out my track image anyway.
Now then what does PUT IT HERE mean?

Message 17/23                 Date: 03-May-02  @  10:28 PM   -   RE: First song on DT

sitar

Put it here means put your track up on your dancetech page, which you did. A lot of people come here for a one shot hoping to get hits on their mp3.com tracks. Not only is mp3.com a pain to go to but it's annoying because usually it's a pay for play ploy when people do that.

I think you'll almost always get feedback here when you post tracks. You can give feedback too and join in on the other forums if you like. Ask your mom to post her tracks here too   She'll love your music. Give her time. My mom likes mine...go figure. She's also a big Arnold Schwartzenegger fan. She's watched Total Recall about 20 times I think.

Message 18/23                 Date: 04-May-02  @  05:18 PM   -   RE: First song on DT

xoxos

"My girlfriend likes 'em all and my mum likes none" hehe.

love that big thwack sound!

Message 19/23                 Date: 04-May-02  @  09:48 PM   -   RE: First song on DT

influx

thats funny. My mom has always liked all my music and girlfriends had very little to say.

well..one thing...just remember..self reliance. You will KNOW if its good or bad.

mix advice always helps, but thats well nigh impossible at this quality, so...

Message 20/23                 Date: 06-May-02  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: First song on DT

knowa

kettlecorp, you goofball! putting quotes from these "reviews" in your track description ;). i dunno why but that made me laugh. anyway, I d/l'd your track and others this weekend so I could hear them loud (usually stream at work) and since I bothered to comment before, I might as well make it useful. if you mapped filter to velocity or added a touch of vibrato on that keyboard bit I said I liked, the track would sound better. it's justa bit too static and bright/thin as is. IMHO. I really like the main drums and bass groove and so did my wife; solid. and I'll let you know what my mom thinks ;)

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum