0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Check out these remixes. NOW

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  10:10 AM   -   Check out these remixes. NOW

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I just loaded 2 remixes of "Darkness"

DJ Smile and Digital Rust

both rock. give em a listen

Props to DJ Smile, Digital Rust (Horizens), and Breakerbox for production input on the Smile remix

KWS!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/37                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  07:06 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

influx

hehe. playing it out, eh?

well...all three will be on vinyl very soon. so have your checkbooks ready 

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  03:39 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

sitarsong

Link?: Link

Whoa. Listening to Digital Rust finally. Fuck me this is good. I like the tempo. The break that comes back at 1:40...nice. I love that sound that adds in just before 3:00. It's like velocity > rez or filter cutoff or something that gets the nice harmonic. Is that how it was done. I hear that stuff in Crystal Method Vegas tracks. The mix is excellent. Run out of gas at the end? :P Nice work.

Message 13/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  03:45 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

sitarsong

Listening to DJ Smile's now. This is excellent too. Damn. This just rocks too. I like the vocal stuff on this track more. But I guess it's a bigger part of this mix. Love how it kicks in at around 3:00. See that. Nice vocal touch around the 3:50 mark. This bass is nuts. Both mixes are awesome.

Message 14/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  03:48 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

influx

you mean ALL THREE dont you?

what do you mean about run out of gas at the end? does it seem sluggish toward the end?

oh well. Dub plate got cut today. off to the presses probably friday

Message 15/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  10:28 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

WOXY

wow - fucking cool! all three are wicked. like the stuttery bits in the SMILE mix - - appeals to my fiddly side - - - -

ROCKING - I'll buy a 12"!

btw - i voted for the tracks and noticed that i was the first one to vote - - - do real dancetech-ers not do voting?

woxy

Message 16/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  11:38 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

damn. good feedback from you lot. glad you
guys dig all of them.

and i think sitar was talking about the spin
down during the last 5 secs of the track, influx.

Message 17/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

sitar

Yes I was talking about that :P

I listened to 2 remixes Influx. If you mean your original by 3, of course yours rocks.

Message 18/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  01:00 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

sitar

I just voted for all 3. Forgot about that. oops.

Message 19/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

dARKSTATe

I'm just waiting for the 'lux to send my my comp copy!!

(Blag blag!)

;)

Marc_D

Message 20/37                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Frostbyte

oooh, can't wait to hear those proper, two hands full of thumbs up !!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 37 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum