0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: megahead can stop playing!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  01:48 AM     Edit: 04-Mar-02  |  01:21 PM   -   megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

with his sister :P

had to get this in before megahead takes over the world on saturday.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  04:23 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

steve

Link?:  No link

fcuking hell bedwyr, give me some credit. I`d hide my tracks much better than that if I was dj megahead.

I`ll admit I was considering knocking up a preset trance track with vocodered "influx wants me for a sunbeam" vocals at one point, but megahead I am not.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  04:32 PM     Edit: 14-Feb-02  |  04:40 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

Link?: Link

hehe, do it!

& thx sensoniq, i think i only eq'd the vocal. the kick is sampled and waveform edited, no compression. bass is an fm7 preset (electrobass or something), some compression on there. i might have lowpassed the shakers a bit but that's it i think. all the percussion hits are off that akai ftp someone posted the other week.

Message 13/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

damballah

it's not steve. it's somebody who also calls himself "RAGE" and has an RM1X.

Message 14/36                 Date: 14-Feb-02  @  11:48 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

steve

how d`you know that damballah?

Message 15/36                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  02:03 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

influx

yes please make that track

and xoxos says sensoniq is better than the rest of us so we're shunned

Message 16/36                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  04:34 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

damballah

cuz I do "Columbo style shit" apparently

y'know, there's a way to find everyone's email address even if they clicked "hide email address" when they logged on.

Message 17/36                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  05:05 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

sensoniq

xoxos just tells it like it is son. Maybe you'd hold a similar opinion if you weren't already so biased.

I hold xoxos' tracks with high regard as well, even though I never got that hifi demo in the post  . He pioneered new blend, which got me thinking differently and ever since my tracks have been much simpler for the better. Although I haven't been able to post anything lately since I've hit my track limit on dancetech  

Message 18/36                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  09:24 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

well, take a couple off then, stoooopid!

Message 19/36                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

d

you'll make a lovely bride

Message 20/36                 Date: 15-Feb-02  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

steve

that was funny d.

Maybe if I can get that computer sorted out quickly this w/e I`ll unleash some 'emotional' frequencies on you all, let the novelty trance soundclash begin.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 36 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum