0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: omg!! - the top of the chart change

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 14-Jan-02  @  06:20 PM   -   omg!! - the top of the chart change

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

swoo-oon!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/22                 Date: 16-Jan-02  @  04:38 PM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

Breakerbox

Shit. My track fell of the chart, only one left.. What am i gonna do!!! What am i gonna do!!! Oh God!....... Should start sending messages to my Instant Messenger buddies telling them to vote for me!!! Or I can go to bed and try to have a normal slepping schedule... its 8:30am here!.. been on the computer for 5-6 hours now...
Yeah... Props to Hyenas for masking their Ip... They have like 5 songs on the chart, good for them, they probably got a big record deal and an appereance on Mtvs TRL with Carson Daily or whomever the fuck it is... Congratutulations for making dancetech like grade school, guys!!!. must..........sleep....

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/22                 Date: 16-Jan-02  @  06:56 PM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

Formant

Link?: Link

"... i just hope those x-tian fundamentalists dont take the top spot. "

which ones are those? would like to meet them :-)

jamey

Message 13/22                 Date: 16-Jan-02  @  07:07 PM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

Formant

the within i guess you mean (given their john 3:16 video)

its all ambient music :-(

i was hoping for some beats...

no vote for you! (the vote nazi)

:-)

jamey

Message 14/22                 Date: 16-Jan-02  @  07:24 PM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

milan

Given the current state of DT forums (e.g. all politics and no music talk whatsoever) i decline to answer that question, or give out any further comments on my previous comment. the same goes for any future comment i may give on that subject, despite having said contrary.

-----disclaimer ends here---

yup, i meant the within. not only are the forums here full of political and religious dicusions, but the music itself is now reflecting this.

SO, CAN WE GET BACK TO WHAT SAMPLER FOR TRANCE AND EG101 JOKES PLEASE.

that was at least funny.

i´m off to start another trance thread in the main forum :-p

Message 15/22                 Date: 16-Jan-02  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

Formant

music is all about politics and religion :-)

it would be cool to have a forum for it all....

Message 16/22                 Date: 16-Jan-02  @  11:08 PM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

k

thats rubbish, there's some good music tech stuff too, it's just this site has way way less 'help my bslive' or other such pathetic questions & we aint really censoring forums like as cubase.net etc - however, if a newbie or whatever pops up they get a proper answer here I feel, less 'urban-myth' & more practical & most questions get an answer.

anyways... what of interest is happening with kit industry?.....um, not alot for me except logic_5, & then emagic are without a scrap of info at all...it's all upgrades to looney sample-rates & bitrates few of us or anyone needs, or re-packaged bits of gear mostly... safe products for a wary industry right now i'd say, it's total hell in businessland right now despite the cheery news on TV - *sigh*  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 17/22                 Date: 17-Jan-02  @  12:04 AM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

sitar

I've gotten a lot musically out of the forums lately. Dancetech has really grown. Look at all the tracks being posted, and questions are answered. I learned quite a bit from the groove theory thread a couple of weeks back to mention one. The political stuff concerns everyone that wakes up in the morning and I think it's healthy to be able to come here and talk about it all with fellow musicians. What's amazing is that we sometimes disagree over deeply seated political/moral beliefs and yet we remain great friends with tremendous respect for one another which has a lot to do with our love of music and love of this very unique and stellar community. I don't see very much religious banter going on other than one or other of us mentioning from time to time the title of our religious belief and leaving it pretty much at that.

Message 18/22                 Date: 17-Jan-02  @  07:11 AM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

Breakerbox

I got another vote. Soon i will be the ultimate ruler of the world!!!!

Message 19/22                 Date: 17-Jan-02  @  09:07 AM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

bedwyr

k said it.

Message 20/22                 Date: 17-Jan-02  @  01:06 PM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

sitar

That was me last night Breakerbox.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum